No announcement yet.

CH11 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny that my problem happened to two completely different computer, using Firefox and IE6, wifi, TimeWarner cable internet and Verizon wireless card and has blocked two different proxies so far.... just keeps timing out the connection like it's trying to find it but won't connect. I have absolutely no problems getting to any other web page or the couple other forums I'm on using either computer. I got this error yesterday while using a proxy and right after hitting the "Submit Reply" with a response to a thread.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xs11.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.xs11.com Port 80
    And this is the error from FireFox not using the proxy.

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.xs11.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    Last edited by Montreux_Blue; 05-22-2010, 12:17 PM.
    http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

hi guy

Originally posted by Guy_b_g View Post
      "The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other" enough said

Care to expound on that?

Because IF I've been insulted for asking for help, I'd like to know why.
      comment was clearly not directed to you! i just wondered why a member with no connection problem would post to tell us so then have that statement in his signature cheer up and ride safe ,,slow mo
      The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Or you could get one really fast by swapping yours with hers when she's not looking .
        I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

My G/F uses the same ISP that I do, and I can access Ch11 from there...maybe I'll take my modem down and try switching it out with a new one at BrightHouse Monday.
          Or you could get one really fast by swapping yours with hers when she's not looking .

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

comment was clearly not directed to you! i just wondered why a member with no connection problem would post to tell us so then have that statement in his signature cheer up and ride safe ,,slow mo

My bad, sorry I misunderstood!

Some of these signatures are getting kinda...um...nevermind...
            Last edited by Guy_b_g; 05-22-2010, 12:57 PM.
            Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Naw...I like to look in on Ch11 from there sometimes too...!
              Guy

'78E

Comment

Originally posted by Guy_b_g View Post
                Please email me at guy_b_g@live.com if you can help, 'cause I don't know if I'll be able to log in...thx

That's guy(underscore)b(underscore)g like in my sig, thanks!
                Guy, I won't be able to help with the CH11 problem, but you may have other issues; I tried emailing you direct at the above addy, and it came back as 'undeliverable'....

Send me one at crazies@fairpoint.net and let me see if it even shows up.

'78E original owner
                Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
                '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
                '82 XJ rebuild project
                '80SG restified, red SOLD
                '79F parts...
                '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
                '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
                '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
                '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
                Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
                Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Steve,

The e-mail is sent.
                  Guy

'78E

Comment

I have not been able to connect with my laptops for several days now. I am useing my phone right now. Cruizer is having issues with both his home and work pc s. Any help to get this fixed? I'm having XS withdrawls.
                    68 Honda Cl350 (sold)
                    76 Honda Cb 400 super sport
                    79 special (skull bike)
                    79 special (parts bike w/title)
                    79 special
                    80 standard full dress (Sat 24 years)
                    81 special (parts for now trying to get the title)
                    81 kaw 750 ltd (sold to brother-in-law)
                    80 650 maxim (fixing for wife)
                    81 650 maxim
                    81 Xs 650 special ( No title found in a barn)
                    88 Zx 600r (Sold)
                    01 Gz 250

Comment

Question for everyone having problems getting on Ch11, what version of Windows are you using? I am using XP Pro. And second, do you use automatic updates?

And oh yeah, a duh moment on my part...my e-mail is not Guy_b_g...that was my old hotmail acct...it is guybg(AT)live.com. *Email editted for spam prevention*
                      Last edited by Guy_b_g; 05-22-2010, 11:57 PM.
                      Guy

'78E

Comment

Here's something else really weird...every time I post a reply to a thread, I get kicked outta the thread to this old post from 2004...instead of returning to the thread I posted on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-10-2004, 01:53 AM
                        Jdwags
                        XStremely XSive

my good luck with indy filters
                        I just got rid of the air box and added indigo indy filters..

Like it so far, much easier to get the carbs off..... still getting it retuned and everythign.. probably have to do some jetting.. but it sure seems good, so far.

It seems the only thing that gets wet wheni ride in the rain is my lower legs, feet and my shoulders from the spray off thefront tire and the fairing...

79sf mongrel
                        79sf rusty
                        Guy

'78E

Comment

I'm running Vista Home Premium on mine. Updates automatically.

Comment

Site's running a little slow tonite, anyone else?
                            2H7 (79)
                            3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Just as quick as usual. But maybe that's attributed to usin' WiFi,Vista on our Inspiron...who knows, definitely not a puter' guru....just hunt and peck my way around.
                              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Hey Guy - did you try another router/modem yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X