Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrenalize Pics

[IMG][/IMG]

Well here are just a couple pictures from death where I got to, back to the land of the living. Getting close now, another week to two depending on parts delivery. Hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by hightec_redneck; 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM. Reason: trying to get picture in.
    1980 xs1100g mostly. "Adrenalize - the Yamaha I always wanted to be able to order"

Modified frame, side covers, seat, back rest, engine, carbs, airbox, hoses, headlight assembly, turn signals, mirriors, handle bars, grips, v rated tires, gauges, homemade 4-2 exhaust system, leather upholstery, custom paint including True Fire Flames air brush work. A 25 year dream realizied.

"It ain't braggin if you can do it" Muhammad Ali

Sorry, the pics didn't show. Are you going through a third party vendor, say like Photobucket, first? Ya can't post them directly here. Didn't know if you were aware or not...
    '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Thanks. I am trying to go through photobucket. 1st time, and not quite right yet.
      1980 xs1100g mostly. "Adrenalize - the Yamaha I always wanted to be able to order"

Modified frame, side covers, seat, back rest, engine, carbs, airbox, hoses, headlight assembly, turn signals, mirriors, handle bars, grips, v rated tires, gauges, homemade 4-2 exhaust system, leather upholstery, custom paint including True Fire Flames air brush work. A 25 year dream realizied.

Comment

Can you see them now?

Comment

I see one, and it's purty. Nice work.
          1978 Yamaha XS 1100E "Monster" 2010-2012
          2004 RCM-50GL 2008-2010, Don't ask, don't tell (don't really know)

Comment

Thanks alot. more to come.

Comment

Dang it!

I need someone to polish up my engine like that.

Well, maybe not. Then I would worry about it getting dirty.

Comment

Could not help it. Once you do one piece, you got to keep going. It's like a drug, lol. The tough part is deciding where to stop.

Comment

thats coming up really nice,
                  looking forward to seeing more pics,
                  i love the look of polished alloy, not only
                  can it be addictive it makes for a great strees relief.
                  pete

new owner of
                  08 gen2 hayabusa

former owner
                  1981 xs1100 RH (aus) (5N5)
                  zrx carbs
                  18mm float height
                  145 main jets
                  38 pilots
                  slide needle shimmed .5mm washer
                  fitted with v/stax and uni pod filters

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pA8dwxmAVA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/url]

Comment

Hey Redneck, that color scheme sure looks good. Nice artwork!
                    '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
                    Original except:
                    120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
                    4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
                    Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
                    All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
                    Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Very clean, that's for sure.
                      79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
                      80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
                      80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
                      79 DT 100

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have enjoyed doing this entire project. The pic do not really show much as they are taken in the dark of the shop with a flash on the camera. But not much longer and I will have it outside for better ones. It is great to hear that others who have these bikes, think that my idea looks good.

Comment

Yes! You got it!
                          Nice project! Lookin' good!
                          Keep up the XSive polishing!
                          '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
                          "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Working...
                          X