Southern California XS-XJ folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California XS-XJ folks

Please help me in trying to get a point of contact with XS-XJ riders located in the SouthWest USA generally and in California specifically.
    Please check this sife
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/fastbikes
    Thanks much.
    Turbodave:
    Running Against the Wind

Never forget our POWs/MIAs

Iron Butt Association #14500

Hey Dave,
    I tried to register on the forum but it won't let me. Says my Email address is already being used....interesting
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Kelly
      Hey Dave,
      I tried to register on the forum but it won't let me. Says my Email address is already being used....interesting
      Dear Pat,
      I just tried to log in today (24SEP03)
      and got the same as above "Email address is already being used. "
      I live in La Mesa, CA (suburb of San Diego) and have a (currently) inactive 1980 XS1100SG. It will have to stay down until I finish my teacher credentialling process (I retired from the Navy in May 2002). Once I get my finances restored (by getting another job!) I intend to get the XS back into operation.
      My last ride with the XS group was the 1999 Rock Store trip. I remember only meeting Gary LaPook (there were about 5 others, but I've lost their names.)
      Any way, what is the way to log into your Socal XS site? My email is: jl.warren@att.net in case something else gets lost. Sincerely, Jim Warren, 1980 XS1100SG (just sitting on the side stand )

Comment

it's not my socal site, it's turbodaves. I've never been able to join. I read it occasionally but I can't reply to anything.
        Pat Kelly
        <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
        1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
        2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
        1999 Suburban (The Ship)
        1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
        1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Dear Turbodave98,
          I'll quote the email that got misaddressed below. Basic question is: how do I log in? :

Dear Pat,
          I just tried to log in today (24SEP03)
          and got the same as above "Email address is already being used. "
          I live in La Mesa, CA (suburb of San Diego) and have a (currently) inactive 1980 XS1100SG. It will have to stay down until I finish my teacher credentialling process (I retired from the Navy in May 2002). Once I get my finances restored (by getting another job!) I intend to get the XS back into operation.
          My last ride with the XS group was the 1999 Rock Store trip. I remember only meeting Gary LaPook (there were about 5 others, but I've lost their names.)
          Any way, what is the way to log into your Socal XS site? My email is: jl.warren@att.net in case something else gets lost. Sincerely, Jim Warren, 1980 XS1100SG (just sitting on the side stand )

Comment

Working...
          X