Wait just a darn minute here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait just a darn minute here!

I decide to use the search function to check what threads I was currently posting on and that sorta stuff.
    The search found 27, read my lips, 27 posts, only 2, this year. So, how did I get a message count of 300+??????
    What's wrong here!!!
    Ole and confused Jack
    J.D."Jack" Smith
    1980G&S "Halfbreed"
    1978E straight job
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Perhaps that search function eliminates the fluff stuff??

So in my case it will read 3.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Aw, Geeze, Man, I thought my exhalted thoughts were heavy duty!!
      Ole and still confused Jack
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Hey Jack,

Do it again, and then look in the upper right corner, you'll see where it shows MANY pages of posts....you were just viewing page 1...posts 1-27 out of 363 or so!!

T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

I feel like an

IDIOT!!!!!
          So, why have I had to log on each time I came here today????
          Ole inquiring mind Jack
          Go ahead and make me feel like a Idiot again, I am getting used to it!
          J.D."Jack" Smith
          1980G&S "Halfbreed"
          1978E straight job

Comment

Hey

I went thru search funtion one more time and then change the search info and the machine said who are you?? you are not logged in!!!
            What really is going on here????????????
            I had to log back in to send this message. That's three times today that that I had to log in.
            J.D."Jack" Smith
            1980G&S "Halfbreed"
            1978E straight job

Comment

psst....Jack

next time you have to 'log-in' look for the 'check-box' that says 'remember me'
              and.....check it

or maybe you have cookies disabled
              1980 XS11 Special aka The Monster
              "My life used to be a Soap Opera, until I realized something, I own the network."
              My Photo Bucket

Comment

I always keep the remember me box checked and I do have cookies on. So why did I have to log on again today???
                J.D."Jack" Smith
                1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                1978E straight job

Comment

You may have cookies ON, but you may also have your security settings or browser settings set to delete all cookies or temporary internet files when you finish a browsing session, or close your browser. I didn't ask or see what brand/model of browser you're using...ie. Internet Explorer...7 or 8, or Firefox, or Google, etc.!? You'll need to check those settings to see if your cookies are getting deleted when you close your browser, and if so, then that's why you have to log back in! The cookies need to REMAIN in the cookie folder for the SITE to find/see it and recognize you as you and not have to have you relog in !
                  T.C.
                  T. C. Gresham
                  81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
                  79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
                  History shows again and again,
                  How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

It’s really a CH 11 conspiracy

The cookies need to REMAIN in the cookie folder
                    There out to get you…
                    Cause TC and gang want all the cookies!

mro