Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI: XS-XJ Owner's Association Patches NOW AVAILABLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: XS-XJ Owner's Association Patches NOW AVAILABLE!

Hey Folks,

I've editted the page where the info about the XS-XJ Owner's Assoc. Patch is from the home page, but wanted to post a public notice letting folks, especially the newbies that the patch is back in stock!

T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

The post says there are 2 types of patches, and to specify which one we want. What is the other type??
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

A little clarification is in order!

Hey Bug,

Thanks, I didn't read down that far, it's been a long time since I had posted that. I've NOW editted it for clarity. I was referring to the XS11.com LOGO patch. Folks were contacting me, ordering 2 patches, but not being specific as to which one they wanted.

We do NOT have the XS11.com LOGO patches anymore, so it's just the Owner's Association patch.

T.C.
      T. C. Gresham

Comment

I am sorry to be picky, but there are differences in the two images. The one here is the one I would buy not the one on patch available page.
        Ole Jack
        J.D."Jack" Smith
        1980G&S "Halfbreed"
        1978E straight job
        "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

No patch for you!....says the patch nazi!

Jack,

The one pictured here and on the HOME PAGE is a computer representation provided by the patchmakers of what the patch would look like. The actual photo of the actual patch on the available thread doesn't do it justice, it is BLACK, but it looks like there are WHITE speckles, but that's just the shiny reflections off of the threads, but it IS what the patch looks like.

At first I thought I had not editted it to make sure that it was the 78-84 image, vs. the older 78-82 that was done years ago!

Everyone who's gotten one thinks it looks great and wears them with PRIDE!

Your choice, it's just a patch and just an association, not like it's a real biker club or anything!

T.C.
          T. C. Gresham

Comment

You got PM, TC

Aww, we're not a biker gang?
            Mike C
            Lake Orion, Michigan
            '78 XS1100E