Calendar reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar reminder

yeah... I know it's a sticky... but not everybody looks at them so thought I would put this a little more in the open...

Riding season is upon us... get those cameras ready

Here's the link to the calendar post:

Say Cheese
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Originally posted by Wildkat View Post
    yeah... I know it's a sticky... but not everybody looks at them so thought I would put this a little more in the open...

Riding season is upon us... get those cameras ready

Here's the link to the calendar post:

Say Cheese
    Yeah, I had to get two of the ones with my bike in it last year, my oldest daughter (also my firstborn actually) wanted one, and was pretty insistent that I had to pay for it too (and of course being that she has dad wrapped around her finger I did). But I can't do this years pics until after I finish the repaint later this month. Then I've got to get the right angle to show the color changing effect in the picture. In person this paint looks really good, but sometimes It's hard to catch the look with a camera.
    Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
    Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
    Vetter Windjammer IV
    Vetter hard bags & Trunk
    OEM Luggage Rack
    Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
    Spade Fuse Box
    Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
    750 FD Mod
    TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
    XJ1100 Front Footpegs
    XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

My bike isn't that pretty. In fact it is usually dirty and sometimes on it's side.

....its also heavy...
      I've been in more than one Hemisphere, and I wrote a book to help you do it too (or just prepare better for that week long road trip). Going Small, not just for the little guys.

Comment

Thanks Wildkat......glad to see the "tree" went from triple yellows to green!......Ride safe all.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Just bumping this up since riding season is upon us...

Thank you to those who have already sent pics
          81 SH Something Special
          81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
          80 LG Black Magic
          78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
          For those on FB

Comment

Kat

Been looking for a good photo shoot the last couple weeks. How about my MNS in front of a gang of Hardleys? That would be easy cause I'm always in front! ....Still looking....
            '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
            Original except:
            120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
            4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
            Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
            All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
            Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Plenty of time John... no rush (until September)

But ummmmm... I wanted a spectacular (or something close to it) background... does a group of harleys count?
              lol
              (my apologies to the harley lovers)
              81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
              80 LG Black Magic
              78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
              For those on FB

Comment

Working...
              X