Motoretro Illustrated, issue 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motoretro Illustrated, issue 2

I just got issue two and finished reading it. Seeing how I was just a young snot when most of the stuff in the magazine happened, it really sets me back in the period of motorcycle greatness. The article about the Yamaha DT-1 really struck a chord because I used to have one when I was a teenager. Although mine was beat up, it was still lots of fun. Seeing a few in showroom trim was neat.

I also liked the writeups on Kenny Roberts. I wish I had been old enough to see some of that, but the articles give me a glimpse. Pretty darn cool. Almost as good as being at the track and watching history unfold.

I'm sure looking forward to a writeup on the XS11. Maybe even a side by side shoot out with other muscle bikes of the day, wouldn't that be cool?

Now for the selfish plug. I really like this magazine. It fills a nice that others don't. Seems our only choices are either heavily slanted to the "chopper" scene or to the sport bike crowd. In my opinion, its worth every penny spent, so if you have the spare bucks, subscribe. I am sure you won't be disappointed. I am not affiliated with the magazine, just damn selfish, and want to see more issues for a long time. So buy it!
    Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.
Working...
X