computer dumb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer dumb!

hey guys, new guy here, Shannon, (sheridanredneck), can someone tell me how to add pics to member photos? Can't seem to figure it out, i'm a dumb dumb, lol, thanks!

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...res#post240729

Comment

I just snyc'ed you in the member gallery. Now when you go to it you should have an "Your Album" link there with you can go to to add your pics.

The gallery isn't synching automatically with the user registrations, and it annoys me greatly. Hopefully in the next site update I will have migrated all the photos over to the forum side of things and just get rid of the external gallery altogether.
      80 XS1100SG
      81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

Thank u soo much

Originally posted by jwsanders View Post
        i just snyc'ed you in the member gallery. Now when you go to it you should have an "your album" link there with you can go to to add your pics.

The gallery isn't synching automatically with the user registrations, and it annoys me greatly. Hopefully in the next site update i will have migrated all the photos over to the forum side of things and just get rid of the external gallery altogether.
        thanks for the help, greatly appreciated, try to get better pics here soon, thanks

Comment

You'll be better off with a Photobucket account anyway. The Member's Photos area is not designed for holding ALL your pictures - Just a few special ones. Here's a tutorial I created to explain how to store your pictures on Photobucket and display them in your posts here.
          1980 XS850SG - Sold
          1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
          Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
          Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
          -H. Ford

Comment

imgur.com will work the best for you.
            1980 XS1100SG
            1998 KLR 650

Comment

Working...
            X