Happy Birthday Motoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Motoman

HappyBirthdayBrant!!! Hope you have a great day and can go for a ride on your Venturer
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Hey, thanks Madmax! Also glad to see you've aquired another STeed. Even tho at times they are kinda boring, even while haulin' butt. Still sweet to have a scoot that you know all that's gotta be done is fill with fuel, then repeat as necessary. Sure you can relate to that. Had not started the Venturer since first part of December. So got it out the other day for a short ride. Today, could ride, but a little chilly at 40F. Not riding it much as I gotta pull carb bank and re-adjust floats, etc.. Just ride it a bit here and there and make sure it's runnin a tad rich as it WILL be going to sea-level for the Cali Rally in June. Again, Thanks! Intention is to be around for a few more.......just have to figure out how to keep up with two awesome scoots along the way.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANT!!Looking forward to seeing you in June!!
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Happy birthday, Brant!

Be checking the roads to make sure you don't wreck that nice new bike of yours running around out here on the coast with us ratty old XS riders, see you in June!

Regards,

Scott
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Scott.........bout 28yrs. new. Once there, missed not having the XS there, soooo, same time, same place, correct scoot!
          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTOMAN!!

Rob
            KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
            1978 XS500E
            1979 XS1100F Restored
            1980 XS1100 SG
            1981 Suzuki GS1100
            1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
            1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              same time, same place, correct scoot!
              You're riding your XS this year? Right on!

Regards.,

Scott
              -- Scott
              _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
              1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
              1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
              1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
              1979 XS1100F: parts
              2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Yeppers........figured it would have some left in it to run up and down the coast after pushing a trailer and F-350 out there...

Comment

Belated B-day wishes

Hey Brant!

Did I miss your B-day? Sorry man! Hope it was a good one. I don't hang out here much anymore. So I probably miss a lot of what is going on in the XSive world.

Hope all is well with you.

Bob
                  Bob Udy

Comment

Hey Motoman, sorry I missed the big day, but Happy Birthday anyway! I look forward to seeing you in June! On an XS no less!
                    Special Ed
                    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
                    I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Thanks all!...............and Bob, we all know you still lurk on occassion.

Comment

Working...
                      X