any subaru junkies here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any subaru junkies here??

just thought i'd throw this one out here in case anyone has one laying around.
    the recent snow storms here in the east have taken there toll on my already rusted fender on my 1992 legacy. must be replaced.
    if anyone has a drivers side front for a 92 legacy/loyale 4 dr. or know a good place to get one.....i'm interested.
    with 30+ inches of snow on the ground now, i won't be going crawling around a junkyard any time soon.
    thanks again,
    redbone
    testing 1-2-3

1980 1100 mns

Cindy's Classic Autos. Address is 300 Hwy.* 12 & 18 in Cambridge, WI. * (608) 423-4307

OK I really do not know if they can help. It is the "Subaru Heaven" from the commercial. However, it is just east of Madison, WI so there are no scenic mountain vistas with ocean views
    Dave
    1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/
      careful what you wish for.........you might get it

Comment

What do you think it would take to put a subaru boxer in an XS frame?
        Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
          What do you think it would take to put a subaru boxer in an XS frame?
          I don't know but there's a guy in the Vancouver, WA area that put one in a Guzzi.

I had a 90 Legacy wagon and it was one of the best damn cages I've ever owned. I'm sorry I had to let it go, but it had a warped cylinder head and I was broke at the time. So as it goes...

Geezer
          Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
          X