Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2

I know its not bike related but does any of yall play on xbox online????????????
    Austin Ingalls

MIDNIGHT FURY
    1979 XS1100 Special [Full Restore Project]
    XJ maxim rear air shocks
    KERKER 4-into-1 exhaust
    Pod Filters

Money pit.......
    BLACKED OUT

I've been playing it quite a bit lately, but no, not on line. He does though. I used to play Halo a lot online.. but that was quite a while ago. Now just me and the kid beat up on it.

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Playing ODST

I just picked up MW2. Have not played it yet as I am still trying to beat the solo HALO ODST. I hope to be getting into the MW2 soon and hopefully online within the next 3 weeks.
      Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
      Owner of:
      1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
      140 mains
      45 pilot jets
      Floats at 24mm
      Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

MW2 only on PC for me.
        Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.

ATGATT, It could save your life!

1980 XS 1100SG
        Dyna 3 Ohm Hi Output Coils
        Pod Filters
        DynoJet Kit
        T.C.'s Fuse Block
        Slip Streamer Turbo Windshield
        Custom Tank and Side Cover Decals
        V-Max Auto CCT

Comment

Yes, My gamer tag is Nohonestlyitsme i love that game, lv 70 add me
          XS11.Com resident Black Sheep

Comment

I haven't played online yet, but I'm a major fan of all the Call to duty versions. I also like Band of Brothers and Medal of Honor. I Play on my Wii system. I like that WWII versions the Best, but Modern Watfare is addicting just as well
            Rev.Rick

What I ride now: 1980 XS1100 Special

What I used to Ride: 1980 XS850, 1984 Honda V65 Sabre, 1974 Honda CB750 ss, Yamaha YZ 480 (bored YZ400), Kawasaki 500 triple

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! John Newton (1725-1807)

Comment

*thread hijack* ok who is still playing old faithful BF2 on pc?

*hijack over*
              What you need to do is be thankful for the life you got. Stop looking at what you dont have and start being thankful for what you do have.

82 XJ 1100

Comment

What's an Xbox???
                J.D."Jack" Smith
                1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                1978E straight job
                "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Nazi Zombies

I have been playing a lot of the COD: World at war Nazi Zombies game, Der Riese, love that game.

Gamer ID is Deathray67
                  Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
                  Owner of:
                  1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
                  140 mains
                  45 pilot jets
                  Floats at 24mm
                  Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

Did you guys see the new Modern Warfare 3?

link: youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv9IIxE7I

The makers of the game are going all out to make it as real as possible.

- hours spent digging a trench

- you drive for hours to deliver supplies to a town but when you get there, they got the order wrong so you drive back

- One gal says "I was just standing there and got shot/killed from behind...so I guess the game is over for me."

Don
                    currently own;
                    1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
                    2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Originally posted by DJinNH View Post
                      Did you guys see the new Modern Warfare 3?

link: youtube.com/watch?v=Ffjv9IIxE7I

The makers of the game are going all out to make it as real as possible.

- hours spent digging a trench

- you drive for hours to deliver supplies to a town but when you get there, they got the order wrong so you drive back

- One gal says "I was just standing there and got shot/killed from behind...so I guess the game is over for me."

Don
                      Having BTDT, if they actually made a game like real military life/warfare, it wouldn't be any fun. It's 99% mickey mouse, and 1% actual fun and interesting stuff.

In communications it was 4 hours setting up the antennae farm, and then 2 weeks sitting and watching green lights just in case one might turn red and you have to do something.

Excitement is going out every 4 hours and firing up the OTHER generator, switching from the one you have been running to the one you just started and then turning off the other. And of course you check the oil as well. Then of course you top off the tank for the one just turned off, and then go sit and stare at the lights again.

Mind numbingly boring.

And then there is the s**t detail, where you really and truly burn s**t. We mixed it with diesel fuel and then burn it till nothing but ashes are left and then buried the ashes (I'm sure they don't do that anymore). So much fun, and don't dare get caught sleeping on shift.

Then the real fun, climbing a 182 foot tactical tower at 2 am in driving rain with 45 mph gusts to replace the bulb in the flashing red light at the top because it burned out.

Yes, that would make for a really fun game, would it not?
                      Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
                      Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
                      Vetter Windjammer IV
                      Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                      OEM Luggage Rack
                      Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
                      Spade Fuse Box
                      Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
                      750 FD Mod
                      TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
                      XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                      XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Call of Duty MW2 for PS3 online for me

I play on PS3 online (usnavycdr) and my son plays on xbox live - he says the xbox players are better and more challenging - I haven't played it yet but believe him. I am challenged enough by the PS3 players but my reflexes aren't as good as they were 20 years ago

John in San Antonio
                        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Game boxes keep the kids off the REAL computer...:^)

That being said I've been playing over-the-modem games since 1984.

Started with Online MMORPGS with Asheron's Call back in 98, and have been on many since, then with World of Warcraft for the last 5 years (with a 16 month break in there).

Was in the beta for many of these games, most recently Star trek Online.
                          Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
                          '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Originally posted by Crazcnuk View Post
                            Game boxes keep the kids off the REAL computer...:^)

That being said I've been playing over-the-modem games since 1984.

Started with Online MMORPGS with Asheron's Call back in 98, and have been on many since, then with World of Warcraft for the last 5 years .

Need a laugh? My sons showed me this Youtube clip that is a riot. It's probably old and maybe everyone's seen it but if not...

A group of guys playing the online game of "World of Warcraft" were planning their entry into a room of battle. You'll see that they are painstakingly taking things waaaaay too serious.

Finally one guy is tired of waiting and yells, "Let's do this...thumbs up....LeeeeeRooooy Jennnnnnkinnnnns!" as he charges into the room. All the other players are forced to follow him in dropping all plans they had. What a riot!

You can hear them all upset with poor LeRoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

Someone took the audio from this clip and put it to a scene from the movie, "Band of Brothers"...freaking hilarious!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ9ekH8gxI

Hope you get a laugh,

Don
                            currently own;
                            1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
                            2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

even better, check the video I posted the link to in JOTD. It's some kid whose parents canceled his World of Warcraft account and he's having one heck of a temper tantrum. Funniest thing is, the kid's probably close to 16 or so.
                              1980 XS11SG
                              Dunlop elite 3's, progressive fork springs, tkat brace
                              Stock motor, airbox, carbs, exhaust
                              ratted out, mean, and nasty

Comment

Working...
                              X