Link to winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to winter project

Some may remember I posted awhile back about setting up one of my XS1100 for some long distance riding. I had done some solid trips on my first XS and after experimenting with other bikes I have come back to the XS. I managed to get my name drawn for the Iron Butt 5000 which is a 5 day, 5000 miles event in August. I thought some of you may be interested in watching the progress as I put the bike together. If you look at some of the pictures you will see my backup bike in the background. It is already fully functional, but it basically stock so it will get some upgrades such as progressive springs, SS brake lines, oil cooler and fork brace after the I finish the one I am working on now.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/l...20Bike%20Prep/

Enjoy,
    Scott
    I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

nice one Scott

thats funny , I also have a 78 with the pacifico, it really cuts the wind , nice looking bikes , I did spy another 78 and a special too
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

want to see the rest?

Garth,
      when you get done rolling your eyes I can send you pics of the rest of them
      I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

yes please!

those pesky emoticons really dont convey all the the stuff I want to express
        91 kwaka kz1000p
        Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Working...
        X