Thanks to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to this site

Thanks to this site and the members here ,I rode my x today.I was given this bike less than two months ago by a friend that had wrecked it.I had gone thru the fuel system last summer and knew it ran good .When he gave it to me it had bent front rim,bars and forks .all the headlight stuff is trashed/bent ,but that's ok I'm going to build a rat.With the help and parts from Andreas.XSokieSPECIAL,and nuklearzelph I was able to ride this thing today .I didn't have a headlight ,tach or speedo ,but it runs strong.Happy, Happy

Originally posted by motorhead View Post
    Thanks to this site and the members here ,I rode my x today.I was given this bike less than two months ago by a friend that had wrecked it.I had gone thru the fuel system last summer and knew it ran good .When he gave it to me it had bent front rim,bars and forks .all the headlight stuff is trashed/bent ,but that's ok I'm going to build a rat.With the help and parts from Andreas.XSokieSPECIAL,and nuklearzelph I was able to ride this thing today .I didn't have a headlight ,tach or speedo ,but it runs strong.Happy, Happy
    WAY COOL BRO'!!!!! We need to see what it looks like so far though.

Comment

I've got pics of it when i got it wrecked.I'm making a fendered bar hopper .Today was a good example of why to have fenders .I've got a stripe up my back from damp roads. Got an old sporty back fender(not one of those bobbed ones),model a taillight ,A bates style headlight,front fender wasn't damaged,so will be used Not sure what i'm going to do for seat yet .Used a bitch seat off another bike to ride today.Bike and pics are at work .I'm now at home .

Comment

Working...
      X