Radio??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio??

I want to listen to Howling Mad Radio. It says its broadcast are sent out as Podcasts. What are podcasts and what do I need to listen to one???
    J.D."Jack" Smith
    1980G&S "Halfbreed"
    1978E straight job
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

I believe it's an Ipod thing, you need an mp3 player and access to their podcasts. download them to your player and off you go. have a nice day and ride safe
    I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

I don't believe you need to shell out for an Ipod. Check what format they are using(MP3, WMA, etc) and get a compatible unit. I was given a sansa clip over Christmas. It's much more affordable than the darned IPods, and you can drag and drop files rather than needing specific software. Also check if they are literally broadcast. Some say that, and what they mean is the file becomes available for download. If it's literally broadcast, that's beyond anything I know about.
      Last edited by Spider; 12-27-2009, 09:40 PM.
      1978 XS1100
      "Of all the adversaries I have faced, I was the worst."

Comment

Don't know if this'll work, but you CAN listen to podcasts on your computer....

http://www.podcastalley.com/redirect.php?pod_id=38091
        2H7 (79)
        3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
        X