No announcement yet.

XS Gifts...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a set of tubeless rims for the Timemachine. The wife was so cute giving them to me. They arrived the 24th on UPS, thats when she found out about them! I gave one of my sons Little Mo, an XS850.

Deny
    1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
    1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

Comment

hi all! i got a new back tire and some floorboards,,new saddlebags on order;;ride safe ,,slow mo!
      The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

I just got back with a parts bike! FREE, the price I can afford! The engine and frame are toast, as it was in a head on with a KZ900. The owner has limped ever since, though he still rides. We met at the last rally LoHo put together. I think the top end will be usable, and I hope to get the transmission out of it as well. Some of the frame parts ARE good, and the rest is going to recycle. He said there was an RC Engineering 1225cc kit in the bike. If it DOES have one, the upper cases had to be machined, so it's not a direct swap into a stock engine.
        I know Special Ed will be getting some of the parts, as his poor bike is getting close to 120K miles!
        Ray Matteis
        KE6NHG
        XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
        XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

parts bike,

Originally posted by DiverRay View Post
          I just got back with a parts bike! FREE, the price I can afford! The engine and frame are toast, as it was in a head on with a KZ900. The owner has limped ever since, though he still rides. We met at the last rally LoHo put together. I think the top end will be usable, and I hope to get the transmission out of it as well. Some of the frame parts ARE good, and the rest is going to recycle. He said there was an RC Engineering 1225cc kit in the bike. If it DOES have one, the upper cases had to be machined, so it's not a direct swap into a stock engine.
          I know Special Ed will be getting some of the parts, as his poor bike is getting close to 120K miles!
          I was just talking to soccer4m , is that the turboed bike that they were talking about from last years rally?
          91 kwaka kz1000p
          Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Well, I got a new helmet that was actually supposed to be a b-day present, and ended up being a combined Christmas present too. It's the Gmax GM68S in Flat Black. I haven't gotten to use it yet, since it's been snowing or the roads have been icy since I got it. It's already a lot more comfortable than my Seven0Seven I got last year. Hopefully, the vents will help with fogging in the winter, and keeping me cool in the summer.
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
            X