XS Gifts...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Gifts...?

Come on now... I know somebody bought themselves or conned somebody else into getting them an XS11 related gift for Xmas. I want to see-um!
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

OK...OK... I blew the dust off my wallet and ordered my XS calendar last night.

How about you?

Comment

I wish!
      1980 XS1100SG w/Jardine Spaghetti 4/2
      2008 Suzuki DRZ400sm Souped

Comment

Well, I didnt get anything directly related to the XS except the load of parts I bought a few weeks ago, but I am getting this, which is pretty close. I am getting a VERY generous holiday deal on this bike from my landlord.

1980 Suzuki GS450(minus milk crate) 14k miles. Needs a chain, battery, and new windshield, otherwise its in great shape.

1981 XS11SH Custom Project - Juggernaut
        1990 FZR600 Hybrid Streetfighter - Lilith
        1996 FZR600 Custom Project
        1994 FZR600

Comment

Well, last year my XS11 WAS my christmas present!! This year I got a somewhat related gift, I got a wooden motorcycle!! Well...ok...a wooden puzzle of a MC. If I can ever get the fookin thing together I'll put a picture up. Its got more parts than an XS11!!
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

I got crazy out of praportion ape hangers!!!

I don't think they'll make it on the final product, but I sure do like em
            Joe

78XS1100

Comment

my avitar

Is a nightlight not XS but kewl
              There is a VERY fine line between "hobby" and "mental Illness"
              I don't own a classic I RIDE one

Brad Norton
              Kearney, Ne

Photojournalist
              Hobbies-Family
              rock and tree climbing, rescue ropes, firefighter, Boy Scouts leader, metal detecting and camping

age 49

1980 XS1100SG Special- My very first bike!!!

Comment

I got my new MAXIM Badges! Came in the mail on Christmas Eve! How cool is that?
                Now I need to get some pics posted!!! Gotta find the time to get it done!

I also got a cool soldering gun from my Son... it's from the Shack... butane fired... Cody has one, and I really wanted one of my own to carry in my tool kit on the bike...

Those things are the cat's meow!

Great little combo... you can not only solder... but you can shrink the tube as well!

Ohhh... I also got my grabbar and backrest from Lunatic for my Maxim!

This was one sweet XSive Christmas... now if the weather would just cooperate better! White Christmas is cool... but now I just wanna ride!
                '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
                "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

My parents got me a rear inner fender. But they made me order it off ebay, so it is not here yet. I offered to let them wrap the old one, but they declined. They are also going to get me some headlight ears when I find some decent ones.
                  Dave
                  1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

Not strictly XS, but FOR my XS, I was given a pair of leather saddlebags that I'm going to carve up. Also just picked myself up a couple of gifts. Picked up blades for the saddlebag job, got two "messenger" bags at the local art store for $2 each that I'm going to stitch into my tank bag. They'll hang down the sides of the tank for extra OTR storage. In the same trip I picked up some rosin-core solder, and a new low-profile ratchet.

Got a manual for my birthday as well(Five days prior to Christmas, does that count?)
                    1978 XS1100
                    "Of all the adversaries I have faced, I was the worst."

Comment

Well, since my XS was for my birthday and Christmas (2 of them starting last year) and I was given a new rear tire for it (with mounting and balancing) this year, I guess that would qualify. I promise to do my best to be deserving of the honor of the awesome XS gift.
                      Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
                      Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
                      Vetter Windjammer IV
                      Vetter hard bags & Trunk
                      OEM Luggage Rack
                      Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
                      Spade Fuse Box
                      Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
                      750 FD Mod
                      TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
                      XJ1100 Front Footpegs
                      XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

I got myself a xs11 calender a few weeks ago and with some cash I got for christmas I ordered ss brakelines.
                        1980 Midnight Special Its so fast it blew the gold right off
                        mikes xs green monster coils, ss brake lines,
                        Previous Bike
                        1973 XS650

Comment

Santa brought me new grips and a new seat cover. He also left me a new Shoei !!!!! I must have been extra good this year
                          wingnut
                          81 SH (Daily Ride)
                          81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
                          81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
                          82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
                          81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I got a T-Shirt from my daughter with a Midnight Special on it from cafe express - got just a picture of it - its been over a mth & she hasn't got it yet in the mail from them - but when she does - express mail to Dadio - & i promised her i wouldn't cut the sleeves off it. Got another 10 litre (2 gallon) plastic tank that fits my saddlebags for long trips, & today used xmas $$ & order brake pads front & back for the bike. xmas $$ will also be ordering & or maybe fabricating a drivers backrest - still haven't sorted that out yet. - Dan
                            '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
                            1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
                            Rebuilt head, valves
                            TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
                            Tkat Fork Brace
                            T.C. Spade Fuse Box
                            Dyna Coils & wires
                            Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
                            ISO grips with stelleto ends
                            4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
                            Bridgestone Spitfires
                            Tuned by Tinman905
                            & a will to keep it.

Comment

Well I didn't actually get something but my wife said I can order a Marshy exhaust.I had it on my list but she didn't know how to order it.I'm not sure I do either.I think I'll try to call and talk to to someone over there on the continent and get an eta before I actually commit.I may still end up with a Mac.

Terry
                              1980 special (Phyllis)
                              1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Working...
                              X