Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
    Lunch 3:30 pm Arizona's on Carlingview Dr Toronto
    Show: 5:30 pm after meeting for late lunch we will make our way to the show taking advantage of the $3 coupon and the smaller crowd to enjoy the displays.

Phil
    So this is still the game plan?
    Tom
    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
      Ok found it Yeah Hi Tom,
      Plan so far is as Big Daddy recalls.
      I will look for a link to the show website.
      Saturday 16 January. International Centre Airport Road Mississauga. right beside the airport.
      Lunch 3:30 pm Arizona's on Carlingview Dr Toronto
      Show: 5:30 pm after meeting for late lunch we will make our way to the show taking advantage of the $3 coupon and the smaller crowd to enjoy the displays.

Phil
      Hi Tom,
      Yes. No one has suggested anything different so we aill go with this one.
      So far we have
      Big Daddy Funk & Bob
      Huon52 & Pam
      Maxim Phil
      HamJam
      Gary C
      Len
      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

It looks like myself and Susan will be going the gang !!!!!
        BDF Special
        80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
        Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

That's great news Tinman. We are a quirky bunch so a good time is guaranteed. Rick
          I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Funk View Post
            That's great news Tinman. We are a quirky bunch so a good time is guaranteed. Rick
            Quirky........speak for yourself I am a very boring individual ,I hardly speak about anything. I plan my spontaneity I'm a cheap date ,and i am too modest to say any more

Oh and Anne and Trudy might be coming with me If I am healed up enuff
            Jim
            Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
            Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
            and SOXS
            2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Hi Jimmy how are Ya... Eh? I hope you are doing well...Hope you all enjoy the M/C show...Looking forward to XSEast hope you'll be there. BTW you are faaaarrr from boring...
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

sent you an e mail
                Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

and SOXS
                2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

And James I look forward to meeting you as well
                  Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                  Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                  2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Originally posted by hamjam View Post
                    sent you an e mail
                    You mean me? My email has changed PM me here...
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

OK heres what it was
                      well Hi
                      I couldn't let him get away with that < pulling hands apart diagonally with thumbs pointing up >. I am just getting my stuff ready to go in the hospital tomorrow at 9 am for a replacement pacemaker , the battery is almost gone. I wont be up much longer ,lots to do how was the move , and the new place and stuff like that ????
                      Yeah I hope to see you as well you are a good friend you still have the hamjam address?? I'm there
                      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                      Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Originally posted by hamjam View Post
                        OK heres what it was
                        well Hi
                        I couldn't let him get away with that < pulling hands apart diagonally with thumbs pointing up >. I am just getting my stuff ready to go in the hospital tomorrow at 9 am for a replacement pacemaker , the battery is almost gone. I wont be up much longer ,lots to do how was the move , and the new place and stuff like that ????
                        Yeah I hope to see you as well you are a good friend you still have the hamjam address?? I'm there
                        Ok I see you are in lurk mode...LOL yes i have your email addy...Godspeed on the replacment PM...I am gonna say a prayer as well my good friend... Take care..
                        1980 XS650G Special-Two
                        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

yes as well as boring I lurk sometimes I lurk to the E sometimes I lurk to the W
                          But I always lurk both ways when I cross the road and I have to go now I'm tired see ya I'll let you know how things turn out as soon as I can and thanks for the prayers
                          Jim
                          Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                          Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                          2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

January bike show,

Hi Guys,
                            You can add my name to your list. I might be going with Jim and crew or I may just drive in by myself. That is yet to be decided. It will be good to see you all again and I am looking forward to it.

Later,
                            Wayne
                            80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
                            Lemmy from Motorhead

Comment

Welcome back Wayne we have missed you.
                              Ok how many more are going to break cover in the lead up to Saturday show?
                              Maxim Phil
                              1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                              1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                              2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Cool

Things are really starting to shape up.
                                Wayne, It will be great to see you again. Here's hoping Hamjam does well and makes it out. It ain't a party until Jim tries to order food.
                                Rick
                                I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Working...
                                X