Left out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t71ford View Post
    But sun on a 0 degree day on the snow looks real pretty...
    Which I hope to NEVER find out first hand...
    lol
    and DAAAAAAAAANNNG! -30 and -12?
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

All you people and your 70 degreesI hope you are happy and riding your XS's
    100 miles yesterday of exploring new roads with my daughter... Yep... was very happy... thank you

lol

but if it makes you feel any better... it's raining and actually supposed to snow here today... Want a good show?
    Texans on Ice
    but only from the sidelines...
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Kat,

You don't even notice the cold when your on a good snow machine. Kinda like when your on your scoot.

Ain't no views like this in Texas, only Montana........

Comment

Did not last long

70 yesterday, 40 and snowing heading to 20 today.
        We have a saying--Don't like the weather in Texas, just wait a little while.
        '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
        Original except:
        120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
        4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
        Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
        All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
        Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Ain't no views like this in Texas, only Montana........
          Well, I kinda like this view:

Taken from my snowmobile, this is Land's End on Colorado's Grand Mesa. To the left of this photo is Grand Junction.

Or maybe you want to get out with a few of your friends:

My RX-1 is on the near end. Taken near Blair Mountain, near Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

Riding only bikes is like having sex in only 1 position. May be enough for some people, but some of us like to have variety.
          Jerry Fields
          '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
          '06 Concours
          My Galleries Page.
          My Blog Page.
          "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

sweet!!!!!

Comment

Neat to see that some people understand what I am talking about! Riding sleds is like riding bikes with another dimension (up!). But they are both fun. It is amazing how much of the backcountry you see doing this. We went out today (sunny and 3 degrees). We rode in the rhubarb up to our armpits all day. You could get stuck going down hill! I will have to see if I can find some pictures of these conditions...took 3 hours to ride 12 miles!
              Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which you can die

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba….Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
              X