j.c. witney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j.c. witney

hi all !! i ordered a tire and some modified floorboards from witney ,,they showed up today! 7 days delivery via us and Canada post at Christmas! well done! hats off! ride safe ,, slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Good to hear at least one person in North America has had good service from them.
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Comment

Hey, SloMo!
      Glad to hear ya got some stuff... Christmas came early! That's almost as good as finding a forgotten $20 in your coat pocket you forgot about!

I've used JCW a few times... first time, they shipped the wrong parts, had to ship back, pay double, wait for refund... but they eventually got it right, and they overnighted on the second shipment @ their expense... so, at least they tried to make up for the mistake.

Other than that... had good luck w/ them.

How's the weather up there right now? Snowed in?

Take care... and Merry Christmas!
      '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
      "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

I like JCW, they seem to have certain items that you can't find anywhere else. The shipping, well that's a whole 'nuther story now.

Merry Christmas
        2H7 (79)
        3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

☮

Comment

I haven't had any problems with them at all. Slow shipping sometimes is a given.

"Ship Happens"

They replaced a windshield I got from them that had cracked around one of the mounting holes with a more expensive one for no extra charge.

The one I have now.

Comment

I have bought from them for almost 30 years and have never had any problems, but I may have been a little luckier them some.

Merry Christmas,
            Larry
            Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
            http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
            82 XJ1100
            80 XS1100G (Project bike)
            64 Yamaha YA-6
            77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
            See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

Hey Mo what kind of floor boards did you get , laminate or solid wood
              BDF Special
              80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
              Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

hey james

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
                Hey Mo what kind of floor boards did you get , laminate or solid wood
                i got the balsa because of the weight,, take care buddy,, ride safe ,,slow mo!
                The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
                moemcnally@hotmail.com
                i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

I bought a couple things from them that at the time I couldn't find elsewhere at the time. The charged my credit card 5 times and over ran my credit limit. It took me 2 weeks to sort it all out. I won't do business with those MF'ers ever again.

Geezer
                  Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

I guess I'm luckier than most I've been ordering parts from them for 35 years and never had one problem.

Terry
                    1980 special (Phyllis)
                    1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Working...
                    X