Traveling to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to Kentucky

I need a little help from someone that travels I-75 in Nothern KY. I have to meet the EX at a restaurant close to I-75 just south of the Ohio/Ky line. Something I don't have to drive 5 miles off the freeway or make 100 turns. A Dennys. Wafflehouse or just someplace to sit for a few and relax. I'm meeting her to drop my son off for a week for the Christmas break to spend with his mom and sister.
    My daughter had a baby( My first Grandchild) on the 9th and they are making the trip with the EX so we can have a short visit. I would prefer something close to the freeway so it's easy off easy on. I would need to know the exit number so I can let her know before Saturday morning.I would be traveling southbound. I don't have a fancy GPS to tell me those things. Maybe Santa would bring me one but I haven't been very good this year. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Rob
    82 XJ1100
    Stock..With a few cosmetic changes.
    Current Project..Dad's 81 1100 Special

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww272/RiderXJ/

There are 100 choices within 10 miles of the border.

One way I check out areas I am traveling to is go to maps.google.com and use the street view. You can look up and down roads like your actually driving them! Really cool.

Almost any exit south of the border, you can find something within 3 miles of the highway for sure. Look at the map and tell me what exit you want to be closest to and I can find you something.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Mapquest will do that also and tell you how to get there.

Just choose a town close to the border and search "restaraunts" or whatever in that town.

Comment

Working...
      X