No announcement yet.

Calendar 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would a group ride qualify if only the bikes were in the pic,a close up with some scenery in the back ground..
    luggage I assume no old girl friends or boy friends:-)
    I always have soft saddle bags and a little ditty bag on the back..is that ok since that is my normal ride..

And would a picture of a bike that is filthy after a long ride be considered...this picture doesn't really show it but I could write my name anywhere on it..many miles of rain..
    Last edited by STEPPENWOLF; 12-13-2009, 10:00 PM.
    '80 XS1100 SG
    Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

Comment

Ha ha I KNEW you would have some pics STEPPENWOLF.

I guess I need to go over to the UK and see what you've posted over there!

I still want to see the PINK XS!!!!!!

Here's a pink song........ LISTEN UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQUmHqlPf5Y

Comment

okay okay okay, i'll put the pink covers back on (have been riding it with those off, makes the tank less noticeable...okay not really, but it makes me feel better) and i'll put up a couple of pictures...
        1980 XS 1100 Special (working to be my daily ride)

Comment

Originally posted by 1st bike View Post
          okay okay okay, i'll put the pink covers back on (have been riding it with those off, makes the tank less noticeable...okay not really, but it makes me feel better) and i'll put up a couple of pictures...
          COOL!!!

Comment

so do you want a pink 11 special for the cover? (wish i were kidding) still can't bring myself to post a pic but i am going to paint the tank soon, so maybe then i can put up some pics. i took a look at the calenders from last year and they all look amazing, you do excellent work putting it all together!!!
            Now THIS I HAVE to see...
            Maybe we can do a before and after calendar with pics of the bikes before and after (whoa! what a concept) their restoration/ refurbishing/ make over...

hmmmmmmmmm

Thanks 1st bike!
            I appreciate the kudos

Steppenwolf...... ummmm... well... maybe...
            lol

Although, now that I think about it (before coffee) a dirtiest bike calendar might be fun too...

(and not Tom's avatar kind of dirty... although... THAT would be fun too)
            lol

and Greg:

Happy Holidays to you!! too
            Last edited by Wildkat; 12-14-2009, 05:50 AM.
            81 SH Something Special
            81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

Originally posted by Wildkat View Post
              Anyone who wants their bike in the 2011 calendar...
              This is what I'm looking for...
              1. No people
              2. No luggage, gloves, helmets, etc bike(s) only, please
              3. Nice scenery
              4. High resolution
              5. Please remove the date/ time stamp before submitting
              6. Please submit your pics by September 2010

Thanks all!
              Hi Kat,
              now that I have learned the trick of it I can send you photos.
              We are doing another CVMG scenic tour next summer and I will try and remember to take photos that have the Canadian Rockies as background.
              Keeping people & riding clutter out of the pix will be no problem but if you consider a sidecar to be luggage, tough.
              Fred Hill, S'toon
              XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
              "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

working on pictures....by the time i got done with work today it was dark, and i wasn't done with work yet....one of those days. but i am home for a bit tomorrow, so i will snap a few pics and see if i can figure out how to upload them! and for the record, i am interested in a tom's avatar type of calendar!!! i don't know if there is gonna be a vote, but i vote yes!!

and the before and after is a great idea!!!! but that means i actually have to accomplish all of the things i want to do to my bike! but i bet some of the transformations have to be UNREAL!

Comment

and for the record, i am interested in a tom's avatar type of calendar!!! i don't know if there is gonna be a vote, but i vote yes!!
                  DUDE!! your bike is already the right color.........use your imagination........

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
                    if you consider a sidecar to be luggage, tough.
                    Why Fred... is that attitude coming from you?

I would love to have a great pic of a sidecar rig, honestly... and with a beautiful background? As long as the pic is in focus (before the eggnog stupor) we're good to go...

working on pictures....by the time i got done with work today it was dark, and i wasn't done with work yet....one of those days.
                    Gosh... you don't deliver oxygen for a company in Texas do you? I made some poor guy's night kind of miserable there for a bit...
                    lol

No rush on the pics (unless you plan on starting the transformation pretty soon)

Originally posted by XSokieSPECIAL View Post
                    DUDE!! your bike is already the right color.........use your imagination........

LMAO

Now that's some funny stuff right there

81 SH Something Special
                    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                    80 LG Black Magic
                    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                    For those on FB

Comment

apparently i need an off site photo sharing site. don't know if i am that desperate to have all of you laugh my xs. but for now, i have put a picture of the bike as my avatar. that'll have to pass for the time being! have a great night!

Comment

hi there
                        would i be concidered for the calendar
                        cheers wayne

Comment

Or maybe this one

Comment

Originally posted by wayneo2h7 View Post
                            Or maybe this one

Can work on some more photos?????????????

Comment

Certainly!!! Good thing spelling doesn't count on this forum.

( I would be gone for sure )

I don't know where Kat's been lately but she should jump in here sometime.

She does them. And a FINE job she does!!!!

BTY I like that picture. The one by the ocean.

Comment

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X