Try This At Home: Hutchison Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try This At Home: Hutchison Effect

This is really amazing, At least to me as I've never seen an anti-gravity experiment that we can do at home using ordinary items,

4 AAA batteries
    1 CD
    1 Pepsi Can
    1 Dime
    Tape
    A Card

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92254770312308

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is called the : The Hutchison-Effect

http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/Experiments%20Main.html

The people on on Planet that move objects with their minds are NOT supernatural or anything else. They found the simple secret to manipulating electromagnetism. Child's play these days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Hutchison's life changed drastically in 1979 when, upon starting up an array of high-voltage equipment, he felt something hit his shoulder. He threw the piece of metal back to where it seemed to have originated, and it flew up and hit him again. This was how he originally discovered fundamental frequencies can sheild gravity. When his Tesla coils, electrostatic generator, and other equipment created a complex electromagnetic field, heavy pieces of metal levitated and shot toward the ceiling, and some pieces shredded. Upon analysis and thorough investigation, the Canadian government dubbed this phenomenon the Hutchison-Effect.

What is the Hutchison effect? As with much of the new-energy field, no one can say for sure. Some theorists think the effect is the result of opposing electromagnetic fields cancelling each other out, creating a powerful flow of space energy. The Canadian government also reported invisible samples phasing in and out of existence.

A Vancouver businessman, George Hathaway, heard about the Hutchison Effect in 1980, contacted Hutchison, and brought in a consulting engineer from Boeing Aerospace, and the Canadian government to form a company that would promote technology developed from the effect. Many different political factors ensured Hutchison would not be allowed to continue in his research unless he signed agreements with either the Canadian government or the U.S. military. He refused. During one of John's overseas trips to Germany, the Canadian government seized the opportunity to aquire all of John's priceless replacations of Nikola Tesla's equipment by paying off his "partner" George Liscazis upwards of 70 million dollars and creating a false PCB scandal so they could use the local press to justify their actions and hide the true nature of what the government was actually removing from John's Lab located at 13th and Kingsway, Vancouver B.C.

After many more years of experiments, demonstrations and lectures in other countries such as U.S.A. Germany and Japan, Hutchison returned to Vancouver in 1991. Piece by piece, he built out of surplus Navy equipment what now has become something of a landmark in New Westminster, British Colombia. John has built himself an apartment laboratory second to none. It took several years before he could reestablish his collection, however despite many obsticals, most political, John, until recently had his apartment lab equiped to perform for all types of media demonstrateing the Hutchison Effect until the Mayor of New Westminster forced him to cease in 2006.

Under the "Experiments" section, you will find John and friends are still developing new ideas, and historically engineering suppressed and lost technologies for release and scrutiny by the general public. In John's newsletter, he has released never before seen, previously classified documentation from his own works as well as some of the Department of Defense documentation he has aquired over the years. from government sources, with or without official authorization.

Please enjoy this independent scientist's website and all it has to offer. John has remained independent regardless of multi million dollar offers to conceal his findings from the general public. N.A.S.A. is among the agencies he has turned down, as well as both the superpowers offerings to privatize and or militarize his inventions. John belives in a world of free energy and the marvels of anti- gravity for the general public, not just those in positions of power. He also remains hopeful his inventions one day will ease the burden and suffering, and enrich all of mankind all around the world, rich or poor.
    http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/Index.html
    "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Thats a neat experiement, and Ill probably give it a try for grins, but I dont think it has anything to do with gravity. Its just electromagnetism.
    1981 XS11SH Custom Project - Juggernaut
    1990 FZR600 Hybrid Streetfighter - Lilith
    1996 FZR600 Custom Project
    1994 FZR600

Comment

Like SOOOOOO many of these experiments that involve a cell phone... most have been shown to be fake. (Remember the one about making popcorn pop?) Although this seems cool, I am a bit leery... especially towards the end where you see the card go off center.. but then re-centers itself.

Like I said, if it works.. cool. But I'd be wary of posting something like this if I hadn't done it myself. Seems like it would take moving the batteries CLOSER to make the coin/card rise?

Tod
      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
      '06 Suzuki DR650
      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
      '81 XS1100 Special
      '81 YZ250
      '80 XS850 Special
      '80 XR100
      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen bull**** piled that high before.

Comment

Dang, Randy! That's only.. what.. total of 6 inches? C'mon over after "Wing Night" and I'll impress you!

Tod

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
          '06 Suzuki DR650
          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
          '81 XS1100 Special
          '81 YZ250
          '80 XS850 Special
          '80 XR100

Comment

When is the last time you saw a cell with an antenna like that?

How old is that video?

Try balancing a card with a dime taped to it on the + end of 2 AA batteries. FORGET IT!

Wait--- maybe my batteries are dead.

Comment

I do not have the patience to put all that crap together like that, but my theory is that they threw in the hot chick in a bikini top at the end to make you forgive the bull crap.
              Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
              80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
              93 GSX600F
              80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
              81 XS1100 Special
              81 CB750 C
              80 CB750 C
              78 XS750

Comment

The Hutchison-KS-Effect. The ability to fly through the air at 60 mph or move vehicles sideways for no apparent reason.

http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

LOL, elementary.

Back in say around the late 1940's. Dr. Townsend Brown noticed that a Coolridge X-ray tube jerked when subjected to voltage. Actually the tube would move toward it's positive poll when subjected to electricity.

This experiment went forth by attaching a large capacitor tethered to a poll and a large amount of power flowing into it. The capacitor glowed and flew very fast toward it's positive poll. The experiment was sold to the Canadians and all further results were kept secret. This is all from my memory. One can Google Townsend Brown for results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Townsend_Brown

I've seen something similar fly in the mid sixties. They glow and make no noise at all. This is what got me into Aeronautics and to go on to an Aeronautical degree later on.

Our Government has state of the art propulsion systems and they are not powered by Kerosene....LOL

http://www.google.com/search?q=towns...x=&startPage=1

This experiment with the batteries and cell phone doesn't surprise me at all.

Thomas Townsend Brown, Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein were great people who's ideas were hidden from us. Tesla said we could all have free Electricity. Hey, no profit in that.
                  "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

Townsend Brown was right after all. Capacitors do fly.

http://members.gcronline.com/cbrauda/default.htm

Comment

LMAo.. did you even read the link you posted??

Experiments Ended

Every experiment attempted yielded negetive results. Here is a possible explaination.

The charges are attracted toward the interior of the plates, next to the dielectric. They are not evenly distributed throughout the plates. Hence there are no free charges on the exterior of the plates. The plates themselves act as a Faraday shield.

Due to 100% negative results the experiments are concluded.

Tod

Current bikes:
                      '06 Suzuki DR650
                      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                      '81 XS1100 Special
                      '81 YZ250
                      '80 XS850 Special
                      '80 XR100

Comment

And.. what's 4 batteries and some other crap have to do with the xray tubes being moved, capacitors tethered to poles, or secret conspiracy governmental propulsion systems?

Hopefully, the government DOES still have some secrets. I would LOVE for someone to be able to keep their mouths shut about advancements in weapons, technology, OR propulsion systems that can give the U.S. an edge back at SOMETHING. Seems like everything that should be kept top secret.. has too many people in the know that would be better suited to gossip columns. Or top government (Including the very top) who think we should be sharing all of it with everyone.. including people that would love to see us fall.

Tod

Current bikes:
                        '06 Suzuki DR650
                        '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                        '81 XS1100 Special
                        '81 YZ250
                        '80 XS850 Special
                        '80 XR100

Comment

This is what got me into Aeronautics and to go on to an Aeronautical degree later on.
                          Holy crap! Yet another good reason never to fly again!

Comment

Originally posted by Montreux_Blue View Post

Ok that just hurts. Still...in my bones. Oh, and my shoulder, and I still get the occasional headache that would kill an elephant. Seeing that again just sends twinges up and down what's left of my spine..
                            Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

With free flight and movement of large objects comes the "twinges", or sharp, sudden "electrical impulses" of pain, which is a side effects of the Hutchison-KS-Effect. It can evolve into ability to shoot bolts of lightning at any object you choose to destroy through your middle finger, Tod knows this power all too well. It is a well documented top secret phenomenon that was leaked out during the Watergate hearings in the 1973 Deep Throat tapes. These tapes were soon destroyed in fear that this super human power would cause Voltron to take over the world. Instead they were made it into a cartoon series so that no one would take the leaked top secret tapes seriously. But somehow Ivan got a copy of these tapes off the web and has been harnessing this power over the past year. It has been brought to the attention of the CIA, which created Al Qaeda, to "eliminate" this threat during the terrorism trials with a group of his peers in the jury.
                              http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Working...
                              X