rare find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rare find

i bought the last set of these that came up. just think keys and new crome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...Q5fAccessories
    1980 xs1100 sg.

Sweeeeeet! I'm jealous.Congrats.
    '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
    Original except:
    120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
    4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
    Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
    All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
    Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Think the recession might be over...

I kept an eye on these because I didn't really want to strip the bad paint work off my own and refinish. But I'm going to now.

Well over a $1000 for the bags and matching frame. The frame went for $832 or so. On another auction, I was watching a front fairing pocket cover for a honda v65/cbx since mine had flown off ( It happens to me..) It went for nearly $80 in the end. I realize that things can get competitive over there on the bay, and the bags and frame were nice.. but Whaaaa?

G.

Comment

Originally posted by gareth View Post
        I kept an eye on these because I didn't really want to strip the bad paint work off my own and refinish. But I'm going to now.

Well over a $1000 for the bags and matching frame. The frame went for $832 or so. On another auction, I was watching a front fairing pocket cover for a honda v65/cbx since mine had flown off ( It happens to me..) It went for nearly $80 in the end. I realize that things can get competitive over there on the bay, and the bags and frame were nice.. but Whaaaa?

G.
        lol i bought my set for 204.72
        1980 xs1100 sg.

Comment

Working...
        X