back in the saddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in the saddle

well hit the streets for a shake down today,after a superman flying lesson over the trunk of a 2007 buick one month ago.bike goes down the road pretty good.do need some brake parts though
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Been there, done that, hopefully not again. Also, good brakes way better than a car trunk.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Glad you got your XJ up & going again! That's great!

I guess you got your forks issue taken care of then?

Take care
      '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
      "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Those kind of flying lessons are damn expensive too. I have taken a couple.

Glad to hear you are mobile again.
        Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

$40.00

well took her on a little longer run sat. runs ok but still need a rack of hearts for the beast(carbs). Think i am going to name her TRIXY. After the flying lessons and getting her back on the road to the toon of 20 dollars she still fires and goes down the hiway,thats all a trick in itself. So trixy? lets here the input and the jokes....lol
          1982 XJ 1100
          going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
          now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

back

Originally posted by chevy45412001 View Post
            well took her on a little longer run sat. runs ok but still need a rack of hearts for the beast(carbs). Think i am going to name her TRIXY. After the flying lessons and getting her back on the road to the toon of 20 dollars she still fires and goes down the hiway,thats all a trick in itself. So trixy? lets here the input and the jokes....lol
            Glad to hear you are back in the saddle! JAX is not really So fqar from ATL

Perhaps a ride to the keys again this winter...Rally's SE
            It is a great big beautiful world out there
            Brent in GA
            Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
            X