No announcement yet.

Rider down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tod I know how you hurt and feel as if this is your resposibility...those are normal feelings. I too have feelings of guilt that when my Mom passed there were things that I could have done that maybe would have vhanged her outcome. But in reality it was beyond my control regardless. Give yourself time...as time has a way of easing the pain...time cures most pain and anquish. My heart goes out to all of you and I pray that the healing process will take its due course.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sympathys

Such a tragedy. Lee, I didn't know you and from the stories of those who did it was my loss. But nothing compared to the loss of your friends and especially your family. God Bless you all and may He give you comfort in your sorrow.
      79SF
      XJ11
      78E

Comment

condolences

my deepest sympathy to trainzz family.

myself like many others here never met the man but read many of his posts. i lost a very good freind to a bike accident on june 3, 2009. it brought me very close to putting my bike up for sale. seeing and reading this may just push me to the final decision.
        god bless

redbone
        testing 1-2-3

1980 1100 mns

Comment

I unfortunately did not get to meet Lee. My condolences to Lee's wife and family and his CH11 family.

Ozz
          Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.

ATGATT, It could save your life!

1980 XS 1100SG
          Dyna 3 Ohm Hi Output Coils
          Pod Filters
          DynoJet Kit
          T.C.'s Fuse Block
          Slip Streamer Turbo Windshield
          Custom Tank and Side Cover Decals
          V-Max Auto CCT

Comment

Working...
          X