Headin for the Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headin for the Ozarks

Well, I'm packin up and headin out Saturday. I will be leaving La Porte, TX around 6am and headin north for Oklahoma. I'm going to cross the border on 259 at Idabel, OK. Ride thru the Ouachita National Forest. Then head over to Arkansas to ride the Ozarks for several days. Gona stay at Iron Horse Stables a motorcycle only hotel near Eureka Springs, AK. Then down to Hot Springs. If I have time I will then head on down to the Texas hill country for a few. Whole trip will take 9-10 days.
    I will give a ride report and pict when I return.

Ride Safe.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

I am jelous! We had a rally there a few years back.....roads are twisy and smooth.......no police outside of town. Even the main street through Eureka springs has double hair pins...right in town!

Have fun!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Thanks Gary,
      I have been to Eureka Springs with the family (in the family cage), but never on a bike. Cant wait.

Ride Safe.
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Working...
      X