Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cafe,Bobber,Street Fighter, post some pics please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe,Bobber,Street Fighter, post some pics please!!

Hope some of you guys will respond. I'm looking for some ideas for my bike in the area of Cafe, Bobber, Street Fighter.....want to do something different with my 79 XS11Special....Thanks
    From "OK" to "We Will See!!"
    79 XS11F "Old Spice"

Everyone's probably already seen my scooter before. Thinking about putting the suspension back in the rear and adding a modern sportbike tail section & a custom 4-1 using a Yoshi muffler, mixing some modern DNA into the old girl.

Comment

heres mine

just a couple of pics of my 78, Hideki let me know about that custom 4/1 , I am in san diego
      91 kwaka kz1000p
      Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

My 79XS Special

Hideki and Garthxs, good looking machines!!!!! This isn't my first bike by any means, but what I've had has always been newer. Decided that I wanted to do something that would be mine. Here is what I've got, how she came home and currently the way she is, NAKED!!!! This old girl is suffering from massive shorts at the moment that I'm trying to workout first. Have also determined that the left side petcock is leaking but will address that in time. She has a couple of very minor dents in the tank that I will need to take care of as well. Turn signals are mismatched and looking at a set from streettracker.com
        to replace with for a low profile effect. At the moment she's "all in progress"
        but thanks for the responses and I hope more folks with these style bikes will respond......Thanks again.........Scott

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2627/...af55aa78_o.jpg

They actually welded that half-breed sissybar to the frame...
        From "OK" to "We Will See!!"
        79 XS11F "Old Spice"

Comment

I'm sure everyone has seen mine too. It's an older pic, have made a few more changes to it since.

This is what it looked like a few months after I got it, I liked the way the seat looked but I would have to hold on tight to keep from sliding off the back.
          http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Heres some pics of my former Streetfighter an 81 XS1100 SH with std. tank and other mods...

Last edited by madmax-im; 09-07-2009, 11:47 AM.
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

It's not finished but this is it so far....chevy orange sloppy bondo and all.

Still needs paint on the rear and the tank is pretty much scrap it has pinholes a plenty I just painted it to get an idea until I can get a new one. All the electronics and battery are under the seat or rear cowl.
              1980 XS1100G
              Tulsa, OK

Comment

Here is a GT550 i worked on. I wished i took a pic of the other side. It had a three into 1 Expansion chamber. It was a blast to ride but was hard to turn into corners with the clipons. Roy

Roy Bean ebay moniker roy-b-boy-b
                1982 Xj 1100 2002 V Star

Comment

not an xs , but here's my old cb750

Comment

Working...
                  X