Kansas City Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Trip

I will be heading down to Kansas City next week (Aug 31st - Septemebr 4th) this will be my 4th trip down there for work, only this time I do not have to run nonstop (or make that dreaded run to Salina and back). Since my last few trips I have not had the chance to do much other then work and I had a question for our crew of XSive's in KC... Any suggestions on decent places to eat or visit? One can only handle free continental breakfast so often and fast food.

I have been to Gates restaurant and plan on heading there at least once for some barbeque but other then that I am pretty open food wise. There was also a very cool sports bar I was in on the MO side, sports memorabilia covered every inch on the walls and even the ceiling, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place to search for it on the internet. I have been past the sports complex for the Chiefs and Royals so no need for me to run past there again

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since I was just down there in May, I am dreading having to stay in the hotel room as much as I did last time.

Thanks
    Tim
    79SF - in project mode

sports bar

Are you speaking of Chappals in North Kansas City. Helmets on the ceiling.

ed

Comment

That would be it, thanks Ed
      Tim
      79SF - in project mode

Comment

Working...
      X