Federal overtime???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal overtime???

I quit my job about a week and a half ago, I never really looked at my stubs as it was set up as direct deposit. I noticed "federal overtime" with $3.99 on one of them and a year to date total of $18.95. What in the hell is it? My previous company was very corrupt so I wonder is their trying to involve me in a money laundering scam. Let's just say one of their employees bought a $6,000 shower curtain on the company card..... I've looked all over the web and couldn't find anything talking about federal overtime on a paycheck stub, it does have a regular overtime line on it also.
    http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

You work in Joisey lately?

My advice is lay low.....
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

Originally posted by latexeses View Post
      You work in Joisey lately?

My advice is lay low.....
      Hey we aint the #1 state of corruption for nuthin'
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

At first, I was thinking maybe it was just a billing thing if you happened to have been working on a federal building of some sort. But if that was the case, there would be a lot more than $18 billed. So... I have no clue.

Tod
        Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
        '06 Suzuki DR650
        *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
        '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
        '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
        '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
        '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
        '81 XS1100 Special
        '81 YZ250
        '80 XS850 Special
        '80 XR100
        *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Maybe

You got some of that sweet Obama money?
          XS1100SF
          XS1100F

Comment

I wouldn't trust any company that would white out so much on my pay stub either

mro

Comment

That isn't some sort of "prevailing wage" thing or something like that? You have to be paid the same as a federal employee on a certain job that you worked on.
              Just a thought.
              RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

I think the only federal job I did was the womens federal prison, but that was almost a year ago. I really have no idea what it is, I guess I'll have to call the old HR over there and then they'll probably give me the run around.

And I used "white out" to cover my 6 figure income so no one would be jealous.

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

Comment

Six figures.... $9,847.76 a year. Pretty impressive.

Tod
                  Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                  '06 Suzuki DR650
                  *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                  '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                  '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                  '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                  '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                  '81 XS1100 Special
                  '81 YZ250
                  '80 XS850 Special
                  '80 XR100
                  *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Well, if you want to go that far, my hourly rate actually had 6 digits after the decimal point, seriously! Talk about penny pinching!

Famous Myspace quote:

Comment

I think that's TARP money or you earned $3.99 an hour at the woman's prison.Hmmmmm?What were your assigned duties there?
                      1980 special (Phyllis)
                      1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Trust me, there were a lot of flat tops and buzz cuts there and only one good looking girl to look at. The Olive Oil looking one did get soaked from the 6" pressure relief valve when I cranked up their fire pump, nothing you would really want to see. And the burly hispanic girl teased the guards walking with us while eating a banana, yet not a looker either.

I did ask one of my friends still at the other company to look at his pay check stub and he only had about $17 dollars on his.
                        Last edited by Montreux_Blue; 08-27-2009, 09:57 PM.

Famous Myspace quote:

Comment

Originally posted by tw1980 View Post
                          I think that's TARP money or you earned $3.99 an hour at the woman's prison.Hmmmmm?What were your assigned duties there?
                          Gosh, you'd think it'd be worth at least a couple packs of smokes or a good prison shank....
                          Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Working...
                          X