No announcement yet.

Wiring helmet for sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the JVC earbuds, I usually run about 10% volume on my Touch Pro, which serves as my MP3 player. Anything more and it completely drowns out all other noises and hurts my ears. I think the seal in my ear canal makes them ultra efficient as far as dB output.

The skullcandy stuff looks good too, and is supposed to be the up and coming brand. Personally, I don't care for the rubber/silicone type cushions, but that is just my preference. The memory foam type is more comfortable to me.

Now if I could just find one of those bluetooth dogtag things, it would be perfect.
    Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

I will be looking for a new set of the padded ear buds. It doesn't look like there's room for anything more in my Bell. Too bad, it's the only helmet that I've ever tried that fits...

On the other hand, back in 83 when I was hit on my Guzzi, the Arther Fulmer Eagle helmet that I was wearing saved my face and probably the rest of my skull too... That bucket was always a little tight and had the worst wind noise.

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
      X