Any Reno members??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Reno members??

Are there any members in or around the Reno area going to the Big Reno Gunshow this weekend? Friday thru Sunday at the Grand Sierra Resort.
    I am going to be there trying to make a buck or two. Stop by and say hello.
    I will be in the big room past the bowling alley along the wall to your right about three booths down the wall (once you get out of the alcove). Blue table cover on the isle. Just past the guy with all the .45's. Look for Convert-A-Pell. Like to meet some of you if you are going to be there.

Hope I didn't fire off anybody's feelings. If so, I am sorry. Just exercising my rights as long as I have them.

I will be leaving early in the am to set up for the weekend.

Rodger
    C-2094830875
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Too far for me to make it. Though I would love to be there and browse. After my dad retired he did alot of those shows, so consequently I have a fairly good gun collection(kinda like women and shoes;never have enough), and knife collection. He passed away three years ago, so don't frequent shows as much, but always a hoot. Seemed like friday evening was always fun as dealers "did each others laundry", and you know the meaning of that I'm sure. Have fun, and try not to come home with more than you left with........lol.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
    X