what are they putting in the water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are they putting in the water?

Saw this on a bag of ice. If the only ingredient is water, where did that sodium come from?

Yeah, I am that bored.
    Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Alkali in the well?

Brother, you are bored.

How is the rehab going?
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

Dissolved

mineral salts in the water. arre you sure the doc took you off those good painkillers?. can relate to the boredom, i live on the NSW / Vic border, highway patrol cop in Vic had no sense of humour last year. sent love letter in mail saying don't come back for 12 months. the amount of work lost due to this has cost me absolute minimum 15k in wages and means work 3/4 days work per month with rest of month to twiddle thumbs, such fun. hang in there, every day is that much closer to being able to get about and ride.

Comment

Hey Ivan,

I guess those DVD and CD-Roms didn't arrive today? They went out Wednesday morning to the USPS box before the 8:00AM pickup time, but I guess it took them a bit longer to take it to the big house, sort it since it wasn't regular letter size, so auto machine sorter can't be used, then shipped to your state/city, then sorted again for delivery, etc.! You'll probably see it Monday! I had sent you another PM explaining a bit about the DukeNukem3D Windows Port game I sent, but you didn't ever tell me whether you had played that version vs. the ealier sidescroller one??

Are you using a laptop machine, or can you sit at a desktop machine? IF not, then you might want to get a mouse...or better yet trackball to plug into your laptop to assist you in playing game much easier than using a touchpad or keyboard alone!
        T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Yeah, I got the discs, but being the weekend, I have all kinds of agendas to juggle with ex-wife and inlaws and such. Not a lot of time.

I never did play Duke other than the side scroller. I am looking forward to giving it a shot.

The rehab is going well enough, I can put a bit of weight on the left leg, but the right side still hurts a fair amount when any force is applied. My back is still pretty painful at times though.
          Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Reminds me of a "Viewer Mail" segment last week on CBS's Craig Ferguson (12:35 pm).

The viewer asked Craig, "Why is it that some dish soaps say they are made with real lemons, yet on a can of lemonaid, it says it's made with artificial lemon flavoring?"

Don
            currently own;
            1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
            2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Working...
            X