current member census!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just me

Well, not here as often and actually responding less, I do still consider it active. Count me too.
    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
    Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
    Drilled airbox
    Tkat fork brace
    Hardly mufflers
    late model carbs
    Newer style fuses
    Oil pressure guage
    Custom security system
    Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

I log in usually once a day but many times have nothing to say. I usually only respond if I think I might have something to contruibute about a topic.

So, I guess that puts me in the active catagory.
      Mike Giroir
      79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Ummm yes

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
        does that make me #2?

When I think of you, I always think of #2!!!
        Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
        1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
        1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Comment

Ditto

Ditto.. Log on everyday mostly to check new posts. Also look at bikes for sale. Would like to add a 79 Special and and 80 Midnight to my collection so if anybody finds anything in my area or not too far, please let me know.
          Thanx
          78 XS1100E Standard
          Coca Cola Red
          Hooker Headers

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/DSC00580.jpg

1979 XS1100 Special
          http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/DSC00612.jpg

1980 XS Standard
          http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/DSC01137.jpg

2006 Roadstar Warrior
          http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...um/warrior.jpg

Comment

I'm here been gone for about two weeks but still here.
            Whoever coined the phrase livin' the dream forgot to mention whether it was a good dream or bad dream.

'79 XS1100F "Lucy"
            75,000 miles and still goin strong.

Comment

Im here every weekday, readin...dreamin...planin...lurkin in the background.
              '79 XS11 F
              Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
              Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
              GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

that's some good sh*t!!!

hey there wmarshy....just had to drop a line and let u know that your signature just about says it all.....simple, sweet and to the point......i especially like the last sentence and the badger reference....to d*mn funny!.....talk 2 ya later & ride safe...ross
                rebel devil
                1979 xs 1100f standard
                authenic historical vehicle
                42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
                "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
                "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
                "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
                '96 venture cct.....installed!
                stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
                i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

census

I hang around in the shadows.

2 x 1980 special
                  1979 special
                  1979 400 special
                  1981 std

Comment

Originally posted by ross View Post
                    hey there wmarshy....just had to drop a line and let u know that your signature just about says it all.....simple, sweet and to the point......i especially like the last sentence and the badger reference....to d*mn funny!.....talk 2 ya later & ride safe...ross
                    Thanks Ross, Trainzz pulled that one from far left field in another thread. Couldnt let that one just drift away in the archives. It reminds me of a great friend I have, he's off the wall (in a good way) he would proably get along great with Trainzz lol. "Dont get mad kids, just burn something!" I hope to make it to a rally some time to meet you all. My Dad and I both ride 79F's and his original '78 that he's had since about 81 or 82 is in a barn waiting, begging for a makeover! Im already lookin at another, an 80 special keeps callin out, sounds like a sleeper project... Untill then, ride on!
                    Last edited by WMarshy; 07-23-2009, 08:18 AM.
                    '79 XS11 F
                    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
                    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
                    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Working...
                    X