General Albert Stubblebine, A Real Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Albert Stubblebine, A Real Hero

Remember when some guy on here went off on me about 9/11 and wanted to place me on his/her ignore list? LOL
    I wonder if he can ignore this General in our Armed Forces?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another true American Hero speak out. That is untill they kill him also. Let us wait and see.

General Albert Stubblebine

Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army. He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D.

He is a long-term out-of-the-box thinker who redesigned the U.S. Army?s Intelligence Architecture while serving as the Commanding General of the U.S. Army?s Intelligence School and Center. This intelligence restructuring earned him his place in the Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Among his other accomplishments, he participated in a special task force which defined the requirements of the U.S. Army for future conflict. Many of the innovations he developed helped the U.S. to conduct the First Gulf War effectively and swiftly with a very low casualty rate.

Having defended his country for 32 years and having then worked for the remainder of his career to build better ways of being and becoming well, Bert is determined not to let the forces which are threatening American?s health freedoms prevail. Formerly a warrior for America?s military, now he is a warrior for America?s health and personal freedom.
    WATCH AND LISTEN TO HIS NEWEST INTERVIEW: What a Hero in my book.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

http://www.google.com/search?q=Gener...x=&startPage=1
    "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Yes and we never landed on the moon,the Holocaust never happened,J Edger Hoover had JFK assassinated and Elvis is still alive.Conspiracies never work,the truth always comes out.Someone always talks.
    1980 special (Phyllis)
    1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Sorry Winterhawk, I still don't buy the conspiracy. I believe that this General thinks he is right, meaning he is not lying, just wrong. What would be the motivation? And I was watching live footage as the second jet hit the twin towers. No mistaking that two planes hit them. So you believe that our government got some guys to do a suicide mission and then pinned it on arabs. One thing that americans are not is fanatics to the point of suicide missions. There are a few out there, but to get as many together as it would take to pull that off? Also, what then happened to flight 77? Did it just disappear? I guess we can just agree to disagree.
      Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
      '82 XJ1100
      '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

For anyone interested

There is an interesting but controversial conspiracy documentary called Zeitgeist ("Wake up, the revolution is now!!) which deals with the subject. I'm not big on conspiracy theories but the documentary has (some) interesting questions which have not been fully addressed.
        In any event it is a good watch no matter where you stand on the subject.
        I'm not advocating the DVD, I just found it interesting to see an alternative opinion than those of the main stream media.
        I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Yeah, that was me putting you on my ignore list. Can't imagine how you got off. I'm putting you back on.

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
            Yeah, that was me putting you on my ignore list. Can't imagine how you got off. I'm putting you back on.
            Hi Randy,
            you mean that ill-informed political rants ain't allowed?
            I thought that was one of those inalienable rights that every US citizen has.
            And Elvis is so still alive!
            Fred Hill, S'toon
            XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
            "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Oh, no, ill-informed political rants are certainly allowed. I'm exercising my inalienable right NOT to listen

Comment

If Elvis is still alive, he still sucks.

9-11 conspiracies are all BS. Just like all the OKC conspiracies. Total BS. The fact is there are a lot of people that hate the USA because we maintain freedom, econonomic prosperity (in comparison to global economics) and we enjoy our country, because it is great. Unfortunately lots of those people are "insiders" and not only terrorists from abroad. No conspiracies needed. we have enough enemies already.
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Heres a conspiracy theory for you....Michael Jackson is not dead...he staged it so that he could reap millions without having to go on tour...
                  1980 XS650G Special-Two
                  1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
                    Hi Randy,
                    you mean that ill-informed political rants ain't allowed?
                    I thought that was one of those inalienable rights that every US citizen has.
                    And Elvis is so still alive!
                    The term is UN-alienable
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                    X