Natures free paintjob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natures free paintjob

Well spring has finally arrived here in Denmark and I thought it's time to polish the black ironhorse. So I used around two hours cleaning with soap, applying the liquid wax and so forth. I go inside to put on the leathers and boots, and when i get outside my bike is yellow!!!
    Polishing while having the bike parked under trees just loaded with pollen just isn't worth it, and trust me yellow dosn't fit the XS.
    Gisle Vestergaard
    XS 1100 Sport

If you parked under trees, then pollen is not the worst thing that could have gotten on it. Them birds can be pretty bad too!!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

The worst of the birds were the seagulls down in Orlando, Florida. If you are walking down a sidewalk and pass under a powerline.... the level of the sidewalk rises from the buildup.

You don't have to park under a tree.... those suckers will find you and divebomb you. LOL
      1978 XS1100E "Flashback"

"If at first you don't succeed.... Get a bigger hammer."

Comment

Friggin birds

Alway keep mine in the garage..gave it a "bath" yesterday, just as nice and shiny as it gets...for now. So..I go out to the garage this morning and guess what...yep you guessed it..GRRRRR!!! Feathered bastid musta camped out on the windshield and tank all day and night. What I cant believe is a sparrow could possibly hold that much crap!
        Well, better go get the hose and bucket out again........
        '81 sh " Maime" The Nature of The Beast

Comment

Working...
        X