today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today

For all the members in the northern hemisphere this is the longest day of the year , the summer solstice . and in the southern it is the shortest . Also it is my birthday
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Happy Birthday Garth

As far as the longest day thing,I hope the first half of the day is longer here cause the rain will be here this afternoon.And me and a freind are going for a morning ride in a little bit here.LOL
    80 SG XS1100
    14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Happy Birthday, Garth!!!!

Hope it's a great one! (And, if for some reason, if things don't go as they should on your birthday today, take comfort in knowing that you got 10 more to go to catch up w/ me!!! That should do the trick! ) LOL

Have a blast, and may it be a great one that lasts a lifetime.
      Bob
      '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
      "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Well then, Happy Birfday
        Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
        '07 FJR1300

Comment

Originally posted by garthxs View Post
          For all the members in the northern hemisphere this is the longest day of the year , the summer solstice . and in the southern it is the shortest . Also it is my birthday
          I hadn't heard anything about that down here anyway I slept away most of today (Shiftworker) But happy birthday mate have a beer or two and enjoy many more (Years) to come.

Comment

Yeah, they missed my b-day whenit went by too!
            Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
            '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Happy B-Day Garth!! You get to party longer than any of the rest of us then huh!!

Hope it has been a great one for you!
              Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
              80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
              93 GSX600F
              80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
              81 XS1100 Special
              81 CB750 C
              80 CB750 C
              78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by garthxs View Post
                All it meant to me was less rain in daylight, BTW down here it was yesterday.
                1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
                2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

best day of the year for us southern hemisphere riders, days start getting longer now. summer is on the way. yee haa. winter for the rest of you.

Comment

Amen to that..

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

about 34 degrees south here, just under ten hours of daylight. how much u get on bottom of south island?

Comment

Naff All. Official sunrise today was 8.30am and sunset was 5.05pm, about 3 minutes more than yesterday. Temps ranged from 2.8 to 13.8.

Comment

:sunrise about 7.20, sunset about same. similar temp range. come on summer

Comment

unfortunatly not the best day

Just got home from work @ 130am. Not much of a good day eather it is fathers day too and I work in a restaurant so - I get to watch everyone else enjoy their day while I stress out , but I did pick up a bottle of whiskey on the way home and it will another day before I know it! Sorry to whine but I justy felt very under appreciated by my family , my mother didn't even call me, she sent me a text . Woe is me
                            91 kwaka kz1000p
                            Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Happy BD, Garth. Just had a mountain top experience with my 13 y.o. grandson. We climbed Gold Peak overlooking the Coast Range and the Oregon coast. Awesome experience. 35 years since I was up there.
                              1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

Comment

Working...
                              X