thanks tinman905

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks tinman905

once again james came to my house and fixed things on my bike i was unaware of,, he comes Bering gauges and tools and a super enthusiastic demeanor rarely seen,he fixes my bike as i can,t due to a medical condition,, thank you so very much james,, ride safe ,,slow mo
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

isn't it great to have friends around who will help you out when you need it? I know our little group of XSives would still be looking for carb help if not for dbeardslee, he's got sync gauges and a colortune, and he knows how to use them, a good fella for sure! you hear that Doug! props to you. Mo, glad to know your issues are being straightened out...whether you knew about them or not. have a nice day and ride safe
    I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

Originally posted by slow mo View Post
      once again james came to my house and fixed things on my bike i was unaware of,, he comes Bering gauges and tools and a super enthusiastic demeanor rarely seen,he fixes my bike as i can,t due to a medical condition,, thank you so very much james,, ride safe ,,slow mo
      You're welcome slow mo . Just pray for good weather for the end of the month .
      BDF Special
      80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
      Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Working...
      X