Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Bank Holiday Weather

Hi all

Whilst the rest of the country is no doubt basking in 20c+ temperatures, down here in Kent we all got drenched coming back from the Ace Cafe Run to Margate in one of the worst Thunderstorms I have ever known!

Bloomin Weather

The Daw
    78 XS1100 E Hardtail Chop
    84 GPz900 A2
    85 XJ900 F - Manky Despatch Bike Done 281,000 miles!
    93 CB1000 Big1

Don't think you're all alone there. There are places in this area that got up to 4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours. It's been pouring all day, and definitely not really nice bike weather.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Hello there Darren,
      shame about the weather in Kent. We had a glorious couple of days over in the Marches.
      Have you popped in to here www.benefiscal.co.uk/forum ?
      If not, hope to catch you over there soon.

Comment

The wife and I got out on Sunday for a bit - nice ride! Yesterday we had rain and the threat of rain all day. I did get Little Mo into town for a wash durring a break in the clouds then back to the man cave for some wax and tlc. The TimeMachine is apart waiting the arrivial of brake pads and wheel bearings. Oh well, I guess I need to do that stuff too!

Deny
        1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
        1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

Comment

Working...
        X