Weather....... or not I want to ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather....... or not I want to ride

This crazy weather here the heartland of the United States is CRAZY. Tornadoes, Severe Thunderstorms and just plain RAIN. I hate this time of year. I WANT TO RIDE....... Live to Ride, Ride to Live ... to borrow someone's saying. I HATE THE RAIN...but then again in JULY when it is 100 + in the shade I will want it. Damn I'm beginning to sound like a woman
    wpc57

'81LH Midnight Special "Margret"

I ain't as good as I once was..but I am as good once as I ever was.... (Toby Keith)

Been raining non stop for a week here. Until today beautiful out there today... I'm inside having a hard time breathing. GD pooched lungs. Should be back to being able to walk up staris without having to stop 1/2 way in a week though!
    1979 XS1100 - "Blue Belle"

Comment

Friday made 13 days since I last rode. Rain, rain, and more rain. When I came in early from work on Friday afternoon,[sunny skies] my wife asked me, "I guess you're going to mow the yard, aren't you? I replied,"No; I have something better to ride than the riding mower". It was only a 33 mile ride but the stress relief and the "dog house" was worth it!
      Greg
      '80-G "Christine"

Comment

It's been sunny for almost 5 days here !!!
        A lot of rides and fun !
        (Rainy days will probably get me sooner or later LOL).
        Martib
        1982 Yamaha XJ1100J Maxim

Comment

HEY T1ny....

get that checked out Man... Last Fall I started that and found out in Dec I had BLOOD CLOTS in my Right Lung and was hospitalised for 10 days and bout didnt come out. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and get you Doctor to Check it out. Hey I am glad I did.
          wpc57

'81LH Midnight Special "Margret"

I ain't as good as I once was..but I am as good once as I ever was.... (Toby Keith)

Comment

Working...
          X