out of hibernation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of hibernation

I see Fredintoon has been out to - +1 in medicine hat today, rode for about 80Km in and just outside the city. I used to have the cold weather gear when i was riding in the UK, but haven't felt the need for it here 'til this morning!
    Still nice to be out! Now if those city guys would just clear the gravel off the roads...............
    Si Parker
    '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Si's my hero

Originally posted by SiP View Post
    I see Fredintoon has been out too -
    Still nice to be out! Now if those city guys would just clear the gravel off the roads...............
    Hi Si,
    yeah, but I cheated; I have a sidecar rig. As you are risking the megatons of winter gravel on the Hat's streets by riding an XS11 solo on them my hat's off to you, Sir.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

I've been out and about since saturday, but it's a balmy 4C here lately.

Not like that sub-arctic Saskabush!

I have been haranguing my local public works dude about getting the gravel off the roads, but he says they won't until it stops snowing!

Since the tune-up and carbs, the new bike is downright dangerous on sandy roads...
      Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
      '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Working...
      X