Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like there'll be a new Guru in a couple of days ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like there'll be a new Guru in a couple of days ....

although, this guy was probably born a Guru and surely has been one even before his very first post here. A prolific poster with a plethora of knowledge and experience on our machines, simple, clear delivery of it, and always right on the money. Who? None other than Bikerphil .... thanks, bro' and congratulations a few days early ... you honor us with your participation here.
    80G Mini-bagger
    VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
    79SF eventually dismantled for parts
    79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
    79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
    79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

And if he hadn't already been thinking about it, this will put the pressure on him to make sure his Guru post is sonmething profound, as befits the status that comes with attaining Guru status, and attaining the various and sundry fringe benefits that come with said status.
    Ken Talbot

Comment

His royal highness Biker Phil

I'm sure Phil's guru post will be entertaining. Congraulations Phil. (Only 45 seconds is allowed for an acception speech)Best of luck. Rick
      I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Didn't see this 'till now

Wow, I still got a long way to go and there won't be no kind of fluffin' over here. Thanks. Few weeks probably.
        2H7 (79)
        3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
        X