please help me with photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me with photos

I am able to copy over the address of the picture from photo bucket but there isn't a picture - help - it's been a long time since I have posted any pictures and what I used to do isn't working but this is what I used to do:

select img from photo bucket, go to file and open new tab, go to xs11 and start new thread - click on img - go to http top of page and select - it will turn blue and then hit http and control v --- and the picture would appear

This is from Broken Arrows BETTER Half ( just kidding ) Lady Yukon....

I fixed your link on this one...

After you copy the IMG link from photobucket... you simply paste it into the message here.. You don't have to use the IMG tab when posting... It's already set it up for you...

Does that help at all?

Just one cup of coffee for me this morning...
    lol

Nice looking ride, by the way
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Thank you so much I am going to try it again

Comment

The easiest way I found is just copy the "IMG Code" from the link box on PhotoBucket and paste it in a message. You don't need to select the Insert Image Icon first.

Ok, what Kat said, with Graphics!
        Last edited by oseaghdha; 02-08-2009, 08:16 AM. Reason: I am slow sometimes.
        XS1100SF
        XS1100F

Comment

Thank you

osea thank you for the help we got it actually lady yukon got it

Comment

Working...
          X