Relocated from Long Island to Queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocated from Long Island to Queens

Last weekend I finally made my permanent move to NYC, been planning it for quite a while. So, for anyone in the five-borough area, spring isn't far away, let's do some ridin' soon. Located in Whitestone, Queens right near the Whitestone Bridge.

Originally posted by randy View Post
    Last weekend I finally made my permanent move to NYC, been planning it for quite a while. So, for anyone in the five-borough area, spring isn't far away, let's do some ridin' soon. Located in Whitestone, Queens right near the Whitestone Bridge.
    Congrats Randy! No more House Hunters...Finally putting down some roots eh?...Hope you got Swamp Thing high and dry...mine are in the house...LOL...Hang on to your hosses there...we'll be riding up to VT in no time at all...OFC we'll need to have a pow-wow on that.... BNE
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Actually, been kind of a vagabond for a few years, between Pa and NY/LI. Last years rally in the Poconos was the longest time in one place for me in a while. Gave up PA for good now, i'm back to my native city. Swampy is dry and warm. No pow-wow needed for the rally, Ben. You can come here, stay over and we can leave Fri. I'm just at the foot of the Whitestone, we'll be out of NYC in 2 mins flat!
      Last edited by randy; 01-26-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Best wishes in your new home Randy!

Paul
        Paul
        1983 XJ1100 Maxim
        1979 XS1100 Standard
        1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
          Actually, been kind of a vagabond for a few years, between Pa and NY/LI. Last years rally in the Poconos was the longest time in one place for me in a while. Gave up PA for good now, i'm back to my native city. Swampy is dry and warm. No pow-wow needed for the rally, Ben. You can come here, stay over and we can leave Fri. I'm just at the foot of the Whitestone, we'll be out of NYC in 2 mins flat!
          Alright Randy!If its not too crazy I might even ride thereThat would be an adventure in itself...I'll have to look at the maps...
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hi Randy,
            And I thought you had to keep moving so the bastards could not get you
            Phil
            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

You nailed it, Phil. Every post office I visit, I pull my picture off the wall

Thanks for the good wishes, guys.
              Last edited by randy; 01-27-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X