NYC Bikes Babes and Bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Bikes Babes and Bling

The NYC Motorcycle show was a blast.My 1st time...I gotta say I was a little disappointed.I was expecting lots of hot models to go with the hot bikes but that was not the case.However I couldn't post this thread without the obligatory hot babe pic.
    First off I met up with Earl around 9am and we walked around and oogled and sat on every kind of bike that interested us.BTW Earl it was great to spend the day with you...it was fun.I had close to 100 pics and of those some of the better ones I'll post here...so 1st off what y'all have been hoping to see...This fine young lady even struck a pose and couldn't have been happier to have me snap the photo...

Some of the more interesting bikes...BTW I have discovered Dual-Sport bikes so naturally I took some pics of a couple of 'em...

So thats it in a nutshell.As big as the Jacob Javits cntr. is the place was packed with people and at times it was slow going.All in all I'd say it was pretty darn good to spend a winter day dreaming of riding and new bikes to boot.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

I couldn't post this thread without the obligatory hot babe pic.
    Yeah, ya could have.
    Nothing like scantily clad females to make you all glassy-eyed and goofy, not that you need much more help.
    This fine young lady even struck a pose and couldn't have been happier to have me snap the photo...
    Yeah, now ask her for a date and watch the happiness fade.
    Bah!
    She does have nice, straight collar bones, though.

(I'm just sittin back... drinking the wine of sour grapes)
    Last edited by prometheus578; 01-18-2009, 10:20 AM.
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

The new V-Max looks cool. Was it? Or is it overdone and cartoony?
      And as for the girl......Good straight collor bones? I had to go back and see them, I sure didn't notice the first time. Must not have been high on my list of must haves.
      79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
      80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
      80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
      79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by prometheus578 View Post
        Yeah, now ask her for a date and watch the happiness fade.
        Bah!
        She does have nice, straight collor bones, though.
        Prom she was very compliant and because I was wearing my NYPD hoody she would have done whatever I asked Also around these parts younger women like older men.Just like my GF who is 20 yrs younger than me...

Originally posted by xs11lover View Post
        The new V-Max looks cool. Was it? Or is it overdone and cartoony?
        The only parts on the VMAX that I thought looked ridiculous were the exhausts and the headlamp otherwise it looks like this bike is on steroids!Totally bad to the bone.
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
        X