Good o'l Gulf of Mexico...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good o'l Gulf of Mexico...

Just wondering how many others out there if any spend a large amount of their time out here on these steel islands of the Gulf as I do just trying to pay the bills? And if so, do you hate the piss poor winter weather as much I do.

Couple weeks ago. Temperature drop 30 degrees in 10 min.

IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/337bigray03/P7230045.jpg[/IMG]

Now today, damn fog so thick you can't see 50 ft infront of you. Which means no helicopter flight, meaning no go home, meaning stuck sitting on thy ass finished with the job with nothing to do but trying to master the art of posting pics on the site. Ha..
    80special w/79special motor.Never ride faster than your angel can fly!!

pic practice

IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/337bigray03/P7230045.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Finally!!

poor little fella.

Comment

I would much rather be here.

Just temporary struts folks not to screw up my 10" shortys.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooohh.

I'm some anoyed with this picture crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now?

Why, Why, Why??????? Am I expecting results to fast?? WTH????

Comment

Resized??

Sometimes it previews fine, then only half of pics show up. Am I doing wrong, is photo bucket a piece of crap, does my connection suck? What??

Comment

Work comes first! We used to have a beach house on Emerald Beach in Corpus Christi growing up. I remember jelly fish, Portuguese Man O' War, syringes, sea weed and tar on the beach..... lots of fun!
                http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Sucks..

The work first part i mean. Yeah, I spend a lot of time in Corpus, Harbor Island, Aransas, Brownsville.

I got to give it to ya Blue,
                  I have come so close to moving one state over to yall beautiful TX. If it wern't for the outragous ....... um is it land, or home owners tax..... one or the other, or another. GOOD ROADS, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD ROADS,PRETTY HILL COUNTRY, BEAUTIFUL MEXICAN GIRLS, NICE BEACHES, GOOD MEXICAN FOOD, DID I SAY GOOD ROADS?? HA I swear, it's like the second you cross over the Sabine River into Louisiana your kidneys let you know exactally where you are.. I hate it.

Comment

Sure do love to see your pics. I don't get to see the ocean very much. Bet its warmer there than here, 20 degrees, and wind gusts of 30 mph. Man, winter sucks! Hope everyone had good holidays, its back to the coal mine tomorrow.
                    Later,

Russ
                    '81 Venturer U.S. Navy Air Commemorative
                    '79 Special

Comment

puufff.

Russ

Coal mine??? Yeah, not the ocean there. Hu, I got ocean pics for days man,
                      Sea life, sunsets, sunrise, good weather, bad weather. I must say though, no coal mine pics.

Comment

VW trike.

Just always wanted one of these.

Comment

The kids.

Pardon me folks. Just getting the picture thing down. Or should I say multiple picture posting.

Comment

Woo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissing green and jumping for joy friends. Thank you to those out there that tried your best to step me through this process. Since resizing, all going much better.
                            Thank you all.

Comment

Photobucket always works for me, just leave a space between each picture and you should be fine. I remember seeing a couple oil rigs off the beach growing up........ probably where the tar came from. I think after hurricane Ike, the old beach house is probably gone.
                              http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Working...
                              X