NYC Motorcycle Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Motorcycle Show

Anyone planning to attend the NYC Motorcycle Show? I'll be there on Sat. Jan 17th.

Hey Randy I've been discussing this with the ST crowd and they're gonna stay overnite so that they'll have more time to enjoy the show...dunno if I'll be going but I might...I'll let ya know
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I'm Going

Randy...I'm gonna be taking the train from Princeton Jct.to Penn Station Sat a.m. according to NJ Transit I can catch a train at 7:44 a.m. and arrive at Penn Sta.at 8:51...from there its just 3 city blocks walking to JJ cntr.I plan on meeting up with a bunch of folks from the ST crowd.You remember my ST buddy Todd?He'll be bringing his family too.I have been told that the JJ cntr has motorcycle parking on the north side of their building...but you have yours all buttoned up for the winter and I'm not riding into NYC Pm me if ya want my cell # I have yours...I think
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sounds good. I changed my cell - it's 516-462-0041

Comment

Ok thats good to know...I'll re-enter that into my celly.BTW mine is 609-433-1599
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

nyc cycle show

ben, randy, i will be riding to nyc for the show on sat. lets make plans to met.
            80 xs1100G

Comment

Have fun at the show. I think it is so cool I know three people who are going to the New York Bike Show
              Phil
              1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
              1983 XJ 650 Maxim
              2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Yet another time that it would be nice to be a little closer to you guys downstate ( albeit not often ).
                Oh heck, I didn't get to Toronto either and it's half as far!
                80 SG
                81 SH in parts
                99 ST1100
                91 ST1100

Comment

We'll post pics of all the hot babes. That's the only reason I go anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by earl G View Post
                    ben, randy, i will be riding to nyc for the show on sat. lets make plans to met.
                    Sounds good to me..I heard theres motorcycle parking on the North side of the Jacob Javits center...be forewarned NYC has just passed a law allowing Police to ticket and impound any motorcycles that do not have their OEM exhausts.And you need not be riding it at the time.This is a money grabbing scheme but the general consenus is that its all about loud pipes.But they say if your exhaust doesnt have that EPA stamp on it....you're asking for troubleAlso stay out of the HOV lanes...
                    Last edited by madmax-im; 12-17-2008, 06:49 PM.
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                      We'll post pics of all the hot babes. That's the only reason I go anyway.
                      Ooooo Yeah...gotta bring the cam
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                        Ooooo Yeah...gotta bring the cam
                        Hey Ben we have seen what your helmetcam does for trees so we all look forward to the Girls of New York. A few bikes is ok too
                        Phil
                        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                          Hey Ben we have seen what your helmetcam does for trees so we all look forward to the Girls of New York. A few bikes is ok too
                          Phil
                          Thanks Phil...I'll actually bring my Kodak point and shoot...its even better quality than the helmet cam.Oh their gonna have bikes there??LOL
                          1980 XS650G Special-Two
                          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

ben i'll be riding the bus from a-town to the show. parked the bike for the winter.
                            80 xs1100G

Comment

Originally posted by earl G View Post
                              ben i'll be riding the bus from a-town to the show. parked the bike for the winter.
                              I was wondering if the weather was gonna crimp your plans to ride in on the bikeHope to see ya there.I am gonna be meeting up with a number of people from the ST forum as well.It should be a fun day!
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                              X