Missing bike and rider!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing bike and rider!!!!

My cousin Greg has been using my XS11 for the last two months, as he has been living with me. He was in the Chehalis, WA area at his girlfriends last Saturday, November 1, 2008.
    He left her place at 3:30 PM and has not been seen or heard from since then! The weather was really nasty and my fear is that he wiped out, missed a curve, or went off a cliff on the way home.
    We have filed a missing person report with the sheriff, and I am going to see about filing a report on the missing bike. I also plan on driving the route he would have taken if he was coming straight home. That would have been the back roads through Tenino to Yelm to Spanaway. It is also possible he went to Packwood last Saturday to visit friends. In that case he would have come back across Skate Creek to HWY 7 or down to Morton and across to Elbe.

If any Washington members are driving in these areas, PLEASE keep an eye out anywhere a bike could have gone off the road and have a hard time being seen. I hate to say it, but I feel in my gut that he is no longer with us and that I have lost my bike and a man who was like a big brother growing up.

I will be going out every chance I get to look myself. If anyone does run across the scene, please call 911 and report it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    1979XS100SF
    2007 Dyna wide glide
    Too many dodge trucks to list!

Good luck and God Speed.
    XS1100SF
    XS1100F

Comment

Just want to say that he has turned up after attemting suicide by overdose. He will be on his way to treatment after arranging it with his P.O. and my Yamahammer is back in my carport.
      Both he and the bike have issues now. Hopefully both can be fixed.

Boys and girls, STAY AWAY FROM METH!!!
      1979XS100SF
      2007 Dyna wide glide
      Too many dodge trucks to list!

Comment

Good to know that your original fears weren't realized. whatever the issue with the bike is, it can be fixed. Let's hope and pray that whatever the issue is with your cousin, it also can be fixed. recreational chemistry can be a real bad scene, my thoughts and prayers are with him. hopefully, the good Lord willing, with some counseling and the proper rehabilitation, he will be ok. Again, glad to hear he is still with us (and so is your bike). Have a nice day and ride safe
        I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

Scary stuff....hope everything works out for him.

Don
          currently own;
          1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
          2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Working...
          X