playing hardball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing hardball

Looks like the Obama campaign is looking for the softball game. I guess they have gotten soft after getting so many of those gental underhand pitches from the media.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10...da-tv-station/
    Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Owner of:
    1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
    140 mains
    45 pilot jets
    Floats at 24mm
    Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

That just shows how democrats work.The liberal media asks tough questions of republicans and they are expected to sit there and take it.
    Do the same to a democrat and they run and hide.
    I saw a clip from a black pastor the other day and he pointed out that noone has been able to get any info from Columbia U or Obamas other college,I think it was Harvard or some other (dont remember right now).Anyway no info on his grades ,extracurricular activities or anything else.None of his family has came to any of his political functions other than his wife.He is a misteryman.A man that is hiding something and that should concern America.I deleted the link to this guy,it was in an email.He raised a lot of good questions.
    80 SG XS1100
    14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Working...
    X