thieves and jackasses!@@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thieves and jackasses!@@!

I went out to my bike last thursday after work for the ride home and saw that my motorcycle cover is gone! Somebody freeking stole it! Then last night as i was putting in the new headlight (no more sealed beams!) i notice that there is a paper napkin wedged between the engine and the exhaust pipes! Lucky it doesn't get hot enough down there to make flames! Just some scorch marks where the paper actually made contact with the hot parts. Now i have to park at the other end of the shopping mall where there is a camera. Sorry i just really had to get that out before i start losing sleep thinking about it. Anybody got similar experiences?
    1978 XS1100E Standard
    Kerker Exhaust
    Tkat Fork Brace

On Hold
    TopCat S.O.F.A. + Fuse Block
    Mike's XS Pod FIlters

Sorry about your loss man, Thieves suck!! Good thing all they took was the cover eh? have a nice day and ride safe
    I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

In that part of town, you can only be sure there is a scumbag waiting to mess up your day!!!DAMHIKIJK If they will let you, park it on the sidewalk in FRONT OF THE SHOP!! If the "rent-a-pig" gets upset, tell him HE can replace anything that is stolen or messed up, and you will keep it in a space.
      Just A Thought from someone who has been there, and does care.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Working...
      X