Leather Jacket Brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Jacket Brand

I've shown some interest in buying this jacket from a guy posting it on Craigslist for $145. Now, I always like to do my homework before buying something, but I can't find any info on this brand of jacket. I found one reference to the "Biker's Club" brand, but it was to a mesh jacket from a company in Australia. Has anyone ever heard of this brand? Is it a knock off of something else? The removable liner appears to be genuine 3M Thinsulate so I'm inclined to believe the jacket is quality enough, but I'd like to know more.

On a side note, if anyone has a jacket for sale (under $150) I'm in the market.

I know this, because Tyler knows this.

1980 SG
    3J6 003509
    Kerker 4-1 (sans baffles)
    Fuse Block Upgrade
    Mike's XS Green Coils
    Pods w/Homemade Velocity Stacks

Does it have shoulder and elbow pads? Make sure it has those as a minimum for protection and hopefully a slot in the back for back armor. It looks like it has zippers for venting your armpits, you might not need that there. It also looks really soft which is very comfy, but no idea how well it will hold up against pavement. I have never heard of that brand before. If you want a leather jacket, try checking out the "frank thomas" brand. Price is very reasonable and good quality. Go to a store and try them on, you'll have more time to find the right fit and have more choices.
    1978 XS1100E Standard
    Kerker Exhaust
    Tkat Fork Brace

On Hold
    TopCat S.O.F.A. + Fuse Block
    Mike's XS Pod FIlters

Comment

new enough

try new enough.com I got a really nice leather with armor zip out liner for 89 bucks , checkout the closouts
      91 kwaka kz1000p
      Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Working...
      X